Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What's your favorite xPAP accessories? Pics welcome!
RE: What's your favorite xPAP accessories? Pics welcome!
My two cats seem to ignore mine. They walk right by it to get to the window for the afternoon nap in the sun. They are older cats now. One is 19 the other 16.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Hose brush for when I do finally get around to washing out the hose. Not that there's crusty chunks in there or anything, but I just don't ever feel like sloshing water and flushing are worth the time and effort and mess. While I'm in there, I might as well do somemthing else with it.

P<<PJU
Post Reply Post Reply
I would like a hose brush. I think that will happen as soon as things settle down after the end of July.
Post Reply Post Reply
I like my hose brush. It *feels* as if I am doing something, like OMOMOHY said.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Slimline hoses and cozy hose covers. Plus of course my nasal pillow mask. It use to be a metal shelf I use to put over my M series machine to stop my cat from climbing on the machine and turning it off.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great ideas everyone! I will definitely be getting some of these things. Budget's tight right now, so I went with the top most important thing: A hose snuggie!

This one's called a Snuggle Skin. A bit pricey, but wanted this one because the color matches our bed sheets. Makes it blend right in, and as someone else said, it looks far less "clinical" and much more inviting. Plus it feels a lot better than the raw hose, and lastly - it removes temptation from the cats. Smile

-Ailu
Reformed CPAP Outlaw
Post Reply Post Reply
Definitely the fleece hose cover, so comfy!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  15-minute periods of massive events (OSCAR pics included) nicholasb600 2 176 03-14-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Cheap accessories for masks periksson 1 502 06-20-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: RNeil
  Medicare and CPAP Accessories oneeyeopen 5 769 06-04-2023, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Doublereeder2
  do all listed suppliers accept insurance for accessories, masks, etc hELpMePls2023 4 570 01-22-2023, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  Your favorite chin strap? theredheadsaid 4 1,058 08-19-2022, 08:55 AM
Last Post: theredheadsaid
  xPAP replacement midwestguy 2 454 07-31-2022, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Psychotech
Question [Pressure] New xPAP user - Question about Centrals on OSCAR AeroM 41 3,710 02-21-2022, 11:31 PM
Last Post: AeroM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.