Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data not recording
Data not recording
hi all!
New APAP user here (and new to the forum). I searched but couldn't find this answer.

I am using an Airsense 10 AutoSet. Just started 2 nights ago. Have used the matching 6-7 hours both nights, but the machine (and the ResMed myAir website) are both saying that the machine was not used. The machine has a wireless signal and Airplane Mode is off.

Any thoughts on what's causing this?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Data not recording
MyAir sometimes didn't work for me. I've noticed missing nights also when the machine displayed the results fine. Try pulling the power out of the back. While it is off, re-seat the SD card and plug it back in. In the morning if it still says you didn't use the machine, call up your DME and have it replaced.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I had to have my machine (airsense for her) replaced. In addition to a strong smoke odor, it stopped recording during the night. It started recording again when I got up at 3 am for a bathroom break and then restarted the air.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi HOBtrvlr,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more suggestions and answers to your questions and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
My AirCurve 10 did not communicate via the wireless modem and I eventually got it replaced after going through the troubleshooting and making numerous phone calls. However in my case the SD card provided all the data. So I would say your machine appears more broken than mine was Smile
The replacement machine works well.
if you can't decide then you don't have enough data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for all the replies, everyone. Just used the machine for a third night and no data showing on the screen or on myAir. Will call the device supplier tomorrow.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am having the same problem! Very frustrating!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 88 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Airsense 10 not recording data Guajiro 3 160 03-11-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  as11 not recording data Irish44395 8 397 01-06-2024, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Irish44395
Question Recording Data To SD Card TheEngineer 4 672 09-14-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  AirSense 11 not recording entire night wellivea1 6 773 08-29-2023, 10:19 AM
  Video recording yourself at night? cyrial 1 466 06-06-2023, 10:36 AM
  Resmed S9 Not Recording Sleep Data christopherm1656 6 679 05-09-2023, 10:59 AM
Last Post: christopherm1656

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.