Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Time Record
Question 
Sleep Time Record
Since I have owned an S9, my hours of sleep has always shown correctly on my machine; however in the last few months, the numbers no longer show any relevance to my actual sleep time that has been counted by other devices. Any suggestions?Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleep Time Record
Enter setup mode and check to see if the correct time and date are displayed. If not, it's likely that the backup battery has failed. When that happens, you will lose the time and date setting if you disconnect the power or have a power failure. You can set the clock back to the correct time and it will be ok until the next power interruption. Replacing the battery is not a typical user recommended feat but can be done if you are adept at working on small electro-mechanical devices and do some research as to how to expose the circuit board on the S9. I recommend just resetting the clock as needed.

That is not to say that there might not be some other reason for this problem but this is the first suspect on the list.

You can get the clinician manual for the S9 and it will tell you how to enter the setup mode to make the changes needed. The link for getting the manual is at the top of this page.

Dude

btw Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply
While I totally agree with Superdude, I read elsewhere on this board that someone simply unplugged their machine for a few minutes, replugged it in and all was well after resetting the time. Computers forget their brains sometimes.
Post Reply Post Reply
Its a good thing posters never do.

But yes, and I have experienced a wacky report that was fixed by a full reset of the APAP. So I heartily agree that this is the best first-step advice.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a way to change the Resmed 10 time from Miliary Time? johnathanb76 5 48 2 hours ago
Last Post: johnathanb76
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 61 990 5 hours ago
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [CPAP] CPAP works, but at the same time doesn't AUniqueUsername 8 175 Yesterday, 08:17 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 122 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  Long Time PAPer Trying to Dial It In again! dlbzone 5 266 04-11-2024, 09:26 PM
Last Post: dlbzone
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 297 03-27-2024, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,961 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.