Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsence 10 auto Problem?
Thumbsdown 
Airsence 10 auto Problem?
I seem to remember someone reporting the in-ability to enter the Clinician Setup Menu. They pushed both the Home and Start button but machine never went to the Clinician menu.

Starting month three and I tried to change a pressure setting and I couldn't get in to the menu. I had done it before, but doesn't work now. Does anyone remember the tread or the outcome? I can't seem to find it and have a bad case of CRS disease... (can't remember sh*t). Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsence 10 auto Problem?
Hold the home and the dial button (not the power button) at the same time for 5 seconds. It should switch over to clinician menu.
Post Reply Post Reply
Step One:
Plug the machine in. The "dial" can be turned or pushed. The button below the screen with the house icon is called the "home" button. To access the clinician menu, press the dial and the home buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds. The clinician menu will appear.
[Image: A10-pic1.jpg]

Step Two:
Select parameter(s) you wish to modify with the dial (push down to select, turn to modify).
[Image: A10-pic2.jpg]

More setup info http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-airsens...setup-info

AirSene 10 clinical manual available via Email
The link to "CPAP Setup Manuals" is at top of the page
Post Reply Post Reply
Duh.... Thanks guys.... CRS definitely..
Post Reply Post Reply
Zonk, those instructions are so great. I want my new machine to show up. It's Wednesday and it's still not here. sniff.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-08-2015, 09:45 PM)Mosquitobait Wrote: Zonk, those instructions are so great. I want my new machine to show up. It's Wednesday and it's still not here. sniff.
All the thanks goes to SuperSleeper and his dedicated helpers
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,576 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,333 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Are these flow limits my problem? k888 87 5,474 02-26-2024, 12:02 PM
Last Post: k888
  [Treatment] Are leaks the problem or do I need BIPAP? TiredDude 3 333 02-22-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Is my leak rate a problem? Kevstuf 5 552 02-08-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevstuf
  If nasal congestion is a problem, will this show in my AHI? canigetawitness1992 4 392 01-29-2024, 09:20 PM
Last Post: RNeil
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite CPAP – Climate hose problem drewb6111 2 230 01-28-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: drewb6111

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.