Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Do you ever skip a night with the machine?
RE: Do you ever skip a night with the machine?
I have skipped a night before a couple times. Felt like I was in Zombie Land all the next day.

Bleah.

"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Went without mine last July 3. Was in the ER with diverticulitis and in so much pain sleep was not a a part of the equation.

My wife brought my machine to me in the hospital the next morning, and I spent the day in blissful sleep Smile

I'm convinced I sleep SO much better with my machine that I would really prefer not to sleep without it.

Now, I do change masks around to get rid of some soreness. But I also try and change my undies daily, as well Wink

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
The only time I skip a night is when I get sinus issues with the accompanying cough. Makes it too hard to keep the mask on, so I move to the recliner. Other than that, the only time I remember not intentionally using my machine was the first night on our trip last summer. Had a late checkin in at the hotel and crashed around midnight. Up at 4 to make the flight. Did use it on the other end and the rest of the trip. Didn't feel too bad considering all the airplane and airport time.

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,352 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  [CPAP] First Night with Machine & Some Questions JoshM6535 4 578 07-13-2023, 02:12 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  First night with hose cover, night was full of major mask leaks TiredTom111 2 873 06-30-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: TiredTom111
  Hello folks, here is my graph from last night and night before Phil487 5 922 06-15-2023, 02:05 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Second night with my new AVAPS machine Sleepy Willy 0 474 11-07-2022, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Sleepy Willy
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,866 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,342 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.