Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Now I wait...
RE: Now I wait...
Exactly. Because it won't be their fault if the "insurance company changed their mind/policy/rates/whatever".
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I agree. Get the info from the horse's mouth. Always.
The DME will lie right to your face if they think it will get to to comply with their schemes or
to get out of their hair because they perceive you as causing trouble/work on their end.

Getting it in writing is even better.
Wink

And don't forget: Don't take any wooden nickles.
Best of luck on your quest!
Smile
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the update, will check before I order. This will be a well thought out and researched purchase no matter who I end up with.
Post Reply Post Reply
ENT has my report as of yesterday. I am on a waiting list to get an appointment before the 13th. I need to hang in there until then. Thanks for the support, I really need it. My quality of life is not good now, but I know how much better I can feel because of the split sleep study.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] CPAP circuit board testing with voltmeter? MAchine died and 4 month wait to be seen! agunslinger 2 685 04-16-2022, 12:13 PM
Last Post: agunslinger
  Spare machine or wait? David Clark 7 858 04-11-2022, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Newly diagnosed and don't want to wait. mfco7 6 924 02-23-2022, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Geer1
  [CPAP] Diagnosed AHI 112, use recalled DS1 or wait several months for new CPAP PhiladelphiaCollins 8 1,039 02-21-2022, 05:25 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Wait Time for ResMed Equipment Replacement jerrydaw 3 1,052 01-30-2022, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Helena
  Wait for ResMed AirSense 11? Or buy AirSense 10 now? dk2011 25 19,748 01-24-2022, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Wait for Phillips Recall or Go to Doc? LittleNemo 4 782 10-28-2021, 01:44 PM
Last Post: pixelyzed

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.