Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help!
RE: Help!
I am still awaiting the call back but have not heard anything.

Looking into it further, I had a home sleep test type III which is classified as using four channels minimum; two respiratory movement/airflow, one ECG/heart rate, and one oxygen saturation. That is exactly what I used, although I have seen pictures of some online that use the electrodes. My heart rate and oxygen saturation were taken through a little oximeter that I wore on my finger and the airflow was recorded from a cannula that had two tubes at my nostrils and one hooking down into my mouth. Nothing more, nothing less, so I honestly don't know why I am being billed for an EEC.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you are covered by US Medicare, I suggest your report this as "possible" fraud to their hotline at 800-447-8477.
Use "possible" as it is only an allegation at this point. let them investigate.

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
So I called up my insurance (Anthem Blue Cross) and explained my concern. They quickly verified that they were sent a bill for an overnight sleep study in THEIR facilities. I let them know that I did my sleep study at home and they quickly called the place after placing me on hold. I was told I'd receive a new statement. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
wow! the gig is up!
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
Welp, they rebilled me for the same exact thing. I just decided to bite the dust on this one and pay it.. Sad
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.