Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

puritan bennett
puritan bennett
Hi,
I'm new. I recently took a short flight and somehow damaged my puritan bennett goodknight 425 bipap. lcd displays error 1. Manual says to use the silverling 3 software to reset the machine to factory settings. I have long ago lost the software. Anyone here have a copy?
Thanks, Steve
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: puritan bennett
How about contacting your DME and asking if they can reinstall the software?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
uninsured now
matter of fact this forum is LAST RESORT before throwing it away and checking around for someones used/not being used machine!
Post Reply Post Reply
I did a quick Google search. You can find it for sale on a few sites but it is well over $200. You may want to still contact a supplier to see if they can help you.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Equipment] Puritan bennet Goodknight 420g error In1 help Somniculosus 13 13,909 06-02-2023, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Kaao
  [Pressure] puritan bennett goodknight 425 tiredhoppy 4 2,495 11-19-2015, 10:45 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  [Equipment] puritan bennett goodnight 420g mechanic 1 2,089 01-11-2015, 10:24 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  [Equipment] Looking for manual for Nellcor Puritan Bennet REM+ soft franzvomsee 4 3,519 01-28-2013, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Ugly

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.