Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How long does Medicare take to approve cpap?
RE: How long does Medicare take to approve cpap?
I guess I was lucky. Did my PSG, 2 days later picked up the report from the sleep lab as I left town. The next day I stopped in to see a friend/ doctor who was also a hose head. He sent the prescription to his DME and I drove over and picked up my stuff.
I must be spoiled.
I do have this bad habit of calling several times a day when I am waiting patiently for someone to do or provide something for me. I am also known for going over, under around their head if they don't perform up to my expectations.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How long does Medicare take to approve cpap?
(01-06-2016, 07:23 PM)bwexler Wrote: I guess I was lucky. Did my PSG, 2 days later picked up the report from the sleep lab as I left town. The next day I stopped in to see a friend/ doctor who was also a hose head. He sent the prescription to his DME and I drove over and picked up my stuff.
I must be spoiled.
I do have this bad habit of calling several times a day when I am waiting patiently for someone to do or provide something for me. I am also known for going over, under around their head if they don't perform up to my expectations.

You are lucky indeed but also a smart "get 'er done" person, obviously.
I finally got my machine yesterday, after a month of tracking down the reasons for delay and using my feet and the phone to move things along. After just one night of use, I am LOVING my Airsense 10 auto!
Inspired
Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 148 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 201 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Long story short chronic 5 381 02-18-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: chronic
Sad [Treatment] Long term user, but still tired Bleached 2 559 02-14-2024, 03:11 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Medicare & Re-Ordering Supplies oneeyeopen 12 871 02-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Aerophagia + Long Sleep Times jambo99 1 215 02-07-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Long time CPAP user, first time here. Any insight is appreciated! TwoFistedWonderBrain 7 614 02-06-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.