Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hello
RE: Hello
Welcome Welcome glad your having good results. Just don't get discouraged if the numbers go up. It takes a while for you body to acclimate . Great job! Well-done
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-11-2016, 03:26 PM)Diane1048 Wrote: I also wanted to echo your comments Pupcamper regarding all the help I have received here on this forum - you have all been invaluable in my personal sleep apnea management journey. So many things that I worried about in the beginning were explained to me in an empathetic way as I built up my knowledgebase of the pros and cons of CPAP therapy.

I-love-Apnea-Board

6 weeks into my therapy and after sorting through the masks and mask sizes - I decided a couple of days ago to use the medium ResMed nasal pillows instead of the small one and BINGO - what do you know - a perfect seal for me.

Last night I registered AHI 0.00. Dancing

I am off to the sleep doctor today to borrow an Oximeter overnight to test my saturation levels to see whether therapy is really working. I-love-CPAP

Congratulations on your 0.0 AHI milestone, Diane1048, and good luck with your O2 saturation test.

Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-11-2016, 08:02 PM)JWR Wrote: Welcome Welcome glad your having good results. Just don't get discouraged if the numbers go up. It takes a while for you body to acclimate . Great job! Well-done

Thanks JWR. And thanks to everyone who welcomed and encouraged me. I won't get discouraged if the numbers go up. I'm in this for the long haul. I understand there will be issues that I will have to deal with as they come up. When that time comes I will have questions for you guys, although, so far I have found the answers to all of my questions by searching the board. This board is an invaluable resource for anyone who has sleep issues.

I have a cold just starting so the next few days could be interesting.

On a side note I had my first compliance appointment with my sleep doctor. I was 94% compliant, had an average sleep time around 7 1/2hrs with an average AHI just over 1. I can't remember the last two numbers exactly. I don't have my copy of the results at hand just now and it too cold to go get it out of the car.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-11-2016, 07:18 PM)ginzo Wrote: Diane1048,

Welcome to the 0.00 club! I've had quite a few lately, with very little to no leaks. For me those are my issues I fight.
Fun isn't it, just the challenge of trying to get it makes me strive more for the "perfect" sleep. And since I've been here, I've NEVER slept better!!Grin
gonzo Thanks I hope it continues Sleep-well
(01-11-2016, 09:11 PM)pupcamper Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 03:26 PM)Diane1048 Wrote: I also wanted to echo your comments Pupcamper regarding all the help I have received here on this forum - you have all been invaluable in my personal sleep apnea management journey. So many things that I worried about in the beginning were explained to me in an empathetic way as I built up my knowledgebase of the pros and cons of CPAP therapy.

I-love-Apnea-Board

6 weeks into my therapy and after sorting through the masks and mask sizes - I decided a couple of days ago to use the medium ResMed nasal pillows instead of the small one and BINGO - what do you know - a perfect seal for me.

Last night I registered AHI 0.00. Dancing

I am off to the sleep doctor today to borrow an Oximeter overnight to test my saturation levels to see whether therapy is really working. I-love-CPAP

Congratulations on your 0.0 AHI milestone, Diane1048, and good luck with your O2 saturation test.

Thank you Pupcamper - hopefully all goes well tonight with the 02 test Dreaming
Post Reply Post Reply
Graduated from Sleep School today with a High Distinctions for 02 so I bought my machine for HER - hopefully I can keep this up as it appears to working well for me Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-13-2016, 03:00 AM)Diane1048 Wrote: Graduated from Sleep School today with a High Distinctions for 02 so I bought my machine for HER - hopefully I can keep this up as it appears to working well for me Cool

Good news. I'm glad everything is working out for you.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.