Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Warranty not transferable
Resmed Warranty not transferable
FYI Resmed Warranty Information states that "this warranty is only available to the initial consumer. It is not transferable".

Knowing this I made sure to check in the Clinical Menu on the machine that the DME representative ordered for me, before accepting my new device, to be sure it had never been used. I've read on this Board that some folks have learned "after the fact" that their machine was a "previously used" one.

This Apnea Board has been a great education for me in preparation for getting my new Cpap and I am very grateful for what I have learned... AND am looking forward to learning more/ as I follow this site. Hopefully I will be able to share some "gems" in return.

Inspired
Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Warranty not transferable
I bought my Resmed Airsense 10 from Supplier #10.

Since the machine itself was built here in Sydney, exported to the US supplier and then shipped back to me, I get no warranty.

But after using Resmeds for 20 years with no incidents, I can say there's no need for one.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 11 warranty case labrat 3 185 03-21-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Equipment] SD card voids warranty? DTDude 20 1,207 11-30-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Does Philips not offer international warranty (USA -> Australia)? BHappy 2 1,376 05-15-2020, 08:46 PM
Last Post: BHappy
  [CPAP] support, services, warranty for overseas purchase of Apex XT auto SunHu 12 2,688 08-14-2019, 04:14 AM
Last Post: SunHu
  Is a discount and extended warranty enough to justify using the DME everyone hates? Stom 9 1,787 07-15-2018, 01:39 AM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Resmed warranty Justbreath 3 1,834 01-10-2018, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Zorki1c
  Devilbiss Blue warranty in Australia swaziman 0 1,282 08-06-2017, 12:09 AM
Last Post: swaziman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.