Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Something to share with those who would understand and appreciate!
Something to share with those who would understand and appreciate!
After two plus months insomnia and getting used to a new machine (Airsense 10) I finally feel that I have turned a corner. For the last two nights I have been able to control my leak rate, get great sleep and two straight nights with NO recorded events of ANY kind!!!!

It can happen!

Thanks be to God!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Something to share with those who would understand and appreciate!
(01-13-2016, 02:21 PM)PastorMeador Wrote: After two plus months insomnia and getting used to a new machine (Airsense 10) I finally feel that I have turned a corner. For the last two nights I have been able to control my leak rate, get great sleep and two straight nights with NO recorded events of ANY kind!!!!

It can happen!

Thanks be to God!

Wow! That is Good News!
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi PastorMeador,
This is GREAT news, keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Fantastic News!
Evpraxia in the Pacific Northwest USA
Diagnosed: 44 AHI when supine, O2 down to 82%
Treated since 20 Sept 2014:: 0.7 AHI, Settings 7-15, EPR on Full Time at Level 3
Better living through CPAP/APAP machines!
Post Reply Post Reply
That is great Smile
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-13-2016, 02:21 PM)PastorMeador Wrote: After two plus months insomnia and getting used to a new machine (Airsense 10) I finally feel that I have turned a corner. For the last two nights I have been able to control my leak rate, get great sleep and two straight nights with NO recorded events of ANY kind!!!!

It can happen!

Thanks be to God!

Good for you. I am envious. I started Nov6th and my longest stretch of sleep without waking up is 4 hours. I am still hoping for that full nights sleep.

Post Reply Post Reply
If you are getting an AHI of 0.0 for two or more nights in a row, it could be a fault. Unplug the machine at the wall outlet for a full minute and plug back in. It will not "fix" the nights with the fault but it should get the correct AHI the next recording.

PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to OSCAR..Please Help me understand the data. *screenshots attached* Cowboys77 0 90 03-19-2024, 05:52 AM
Last Post: Cowboys77
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 97 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  Just trying to understand this stuff Domino96 5 272 03-05-2024, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Newby trying to understand what i am seeing WoodyV12 18 990 02-24-2024, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Macka
Question [CPAP] Help to understand current situation and OSCAR data 3dkid14 0 254 01-18-2024, 04:21 AM
Last Post: 3dkid14
  Help to understand results, please Olis001 5 427 11-30-2023, 12:04 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [CPAP] Please help me understand why therapy is not showing results Paradox97 22 1,609 10-04-2023, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Paradox97

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.