Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Member here
RE: New Member here
Hi steelerduk,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Sounds like you are off to a good start, keep up the good work.
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi retired_guy,
GREAT to hear from you again.!
You and Mrs. r_g have a nice Valentine’s day.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks all for the welcome and info. Looking forward to learning from all of you on this forum. I look back and realize that I've had this condition for many years. But it wasn't until this last year that my doctor and I have been really going after this fatigue and daytime sleepiness. The problem or I should say the issues were that I do have a couple chronic health conditions that also show fatigue and sleepiness so it's been a process of elimination. When I was setup for the sleep test I didn't even think the results would show what they did. Now, I believe this is the answer and am very much looking forward to feeling normal energy and getting back the ability to live !

Thanks again folks Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome Steelerduk.  I too am very new here and though I have been using my machine for only about two weeks so far I have noticed a big difference in the energy I have during the day and how much more rested I feel.  Like you, getting used to using my machine wasn't too difficult either or the nasal pillows that I am using.  Aside from a little bit of soreness around my nares (opening to my nose) to begin with that is slowly going away.   Glad you found this forum too and here's to many more great sleeps for all of us going forward!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Member with new BiPap question Pbeth1 9 134 03-25-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New member from Down Under AussieBobJ 6 494 01-10-2024, 12:45 AM
Last Post: AussieBobJ
Gross Family member thinks my SA is a scam?? sleepadventurer 19 1,022 12-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New member, first night of Oscar data michael7 19 1,556 10-31-2023, 07:07 PM
Last Post: michael7
  New member sghalloway 11 996 10-07-2023, 02:13 PM
Last Post: sghalloway
  [Pressure] New member and new OSCAR user squiddog 4 456 09-19-2023, 01:06 PM
Last Post: squiddog
  New Member Intro and OSCAR charts DaveInDenver 2 426 08-11-2023, 04:02 PM
Last Post: DaveInDenver

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.