Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What is your favorite comfort item?
RE: What is your favorite comfort item?
Pajama bottoms to prevent discomfort from the legs touching together. Makes side sleeping more comfortable.

Dude
Post Reply Post Reply
my large buckwheat pillow!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hose hanger with a retractable leash - I don't have to deal with the extra length of the hose - it self adjusts.
Everything I post on this board is nothing more than an opinion expressed by an apneak. Normally, it's based on facts and experience but sometimes, I may get things wrong or not have all the facts.
I reserve the right to change my mind. Why? Because tomorrow I may know better.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a heated hose, and a decent pillow, so I'm going to say liners! Just started using them about 10 days ago. Up until then, I was waking up after about 4 hours, desperate to get the "octopus" off my face, and was having to switch to another mask EVERY night. Didnt matter which mask I started with either. I think I'm going to love them when the summer heat rolls back around. They are a little fiddley at first, but totally worth it for me.

(The other sort of sleep comfort thing is a small radio with a built-in timer that fits right beside my pillow. Plays for about an hour, so I can drift off to sleep with Bob Parlocha, and not wake up 3 hours later 'cause the radio is still playing.)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the most comfortable pressure and settings if comfort is the only goal? hejohoo 2 356 01-20-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Do Comfort Settings Distort Performance? Nehpets 5 517 08-31-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Nehpets
  AirMini pressure too high for comfort Sleepinator 3 1,481 04-22-2023, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Sleepinator
  Your favorite chin strap? theredheadsaid 4 1,103 08-19-2022, 08:55 AM
Last Post: theredheadsaid
  Favorite tricks to reduce apnea WITHOUT CPAP/BIPAP etc anobono 5 1,028 01-14-2022, 09:12 PM
Last Post: cberistain
  Comfort settings for DreamWear masks. CarlFSmith 2 1,150 04-17-2021, 11:19 AM
Last Post: April
  Favorite nasal headgear/cushions/pillows for a 100% side sleeper? Bobaloo 14 2,485 12-11-2020, 03:24 AM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.