Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mask Fit vs Pressure
RE: Mask Fit vs Pressure
Dreanstation has cflex cflex plus or aflex.
They are flow based, aettong 1 2 3.
Very cimfortable.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Mask Fit vs Pressure
Unfortunately, as palerider states, only available on Resmed machines. To bad, it's a great feature. A solution is still coming your way as more chime in. Thanks for the Jet explanation. I will do a search as mechanical s fascinate me.

Now, to the meat and potatoes........Yes the lightning are picking up the pace. BISHOP has saved them most of the year. So, being a NY'ER (Houston, we have a problem) LOL. My wife sent me a few years back to see the rangers play the lightning. That is the only NY team I abandoned. Went to my 1st playoff game last season. Defeated Detroit.

(03-14-2016, 08:37 PM)Zeeez Wrote: Well,,, It is kind of like Exhaust Pressure Ratio. I get it. Thanks for the explanation. If Dream Station has a setting for EPR, it's not evident. Maybe they have another name for it?

I'm doomed to being a mouth breather. With a narrow nose bridge, The slightest congestion clogs up my nose.

Lightning are looking pretty good this year. Bishop is spectacular! I've been a Bruins fan since the Bobby Orr days.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 513 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  Do mask types affect xpaps rise in eye pressure? Happyeyes 4 363 01-12-2024, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Mask for High Pressure on ASV PamVT41 8 543 12-16-2023, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Isn't Resmed's Expiratory Pressure Relief really Inspiratory Pressure Support?? Reznik 122 18,637 12-09-2023, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Kathy14225
  Mask pressure wave form with obstructive events jaredihnen 6 448 12-07-2023, 04:10 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Any downside to using static pressure vs range pressure? hejohoo 6 922 09-08-2023, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  New Full Face Mask- Flow and Pressure Rise acruisertoo 8 806 08-06-2023, 12:34 PM
Last Post: acruisertoo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.