Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Any one know how reset the Resmed Airsense 10?
Any one know how reset the Resmed Airsense 10?
Hello,

I am currently using Airsense 10.

After hard consideration, I found that Philips machine suits me more and is trying to return the Resmed machine.

Before I return it I want to erase my data on the SD card.

Should I just plug it in my computer and format it?
Or is there any way to do it on the Resmed machine?

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Any one know how reset the Resmed Airsense 10?
Yes from the clinician's menu. Scroll all the way to the bottom and select Erase data. Another screen will appear where you have to select Yes. In the bottom picture about setting the time, it is showing as one of the options.

You can access the clinician's menu by pressing the select knob and the home button under the display at the same time for about 3 seconds.

[Image: A10-pic1.jpg]

[Image: A10-set-time.jpg]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Sure.. Follow AlenE's advice OR reformat in the computer OR stick it in a digital camera and delete all.
Yesterday is history; Tomorrow is a mystery; Today is a gift; Thats why its called "The Present".  
Post Reply Post Reply
You have to use Alan's method. Some data resides on the data card and some in the machine. If you just format the data card, the machine still holds basic usage data. Note: the run hours on the machine cannot be reset.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you all!!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Does this delete all prior users information including who their information is sent to via wifi?

I just got a fairly new/used Airsense 10 and want to set it up for myself including the information to submit my data to the DME.
Post Reply Post Reply
If it has prior use, its serial number may be registered with Resmed for the MyAir app. Inside the clinician's menu is an option to perform a factory reset of the adjustable parameters and clear any registers. This will not affect the total runtime, but will delete any prior use data. Be sure to have the SD card in the CPAP when this is done, so it can be re-formatted as well.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-16-2016, 06:57 PM)justMongo Wrote: You have to use Alan's method.  Some data resides on the data card and some in the machine.  If you just format the data card, the machine still holds basic usage data.  Note: the run hours on the machine cannot be reset.

Sorry to hear of JustMongo's passing... he's no longer pawn in game of life... good trails, mate.

That said... is it true about the motor hours?  I've ordered one from They Who Shall Not Be Named (the half-smiley folks) and I'd like to reset the motor hours on my A10.  I am an accomplished electronics technician... is replacing a EEPROM an option?
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know the exact method, but I'm thinking ResMed approved techs use something akin to a car scan tool to reset Run Hours after motor swaps. You may want to note down your info somewhere, and also if using OSCAR charts there's a note segment as well.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 52 1,354 7 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 120 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 74 26,924 04-11-2024, 09:33 PM
Last Post: her.suit
  Extremely high CA readings on the ResMed Airsense 11 Soleil211 1 129 04-08-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Picked up ResMed 10 today, concerned about ability to reset flow rates NewlyDiagnosed 10 232 04-08-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: NewlyDiagnosed
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 68,125 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 27,510 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.