Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to get the ball rolling...
RE: How to get the ball rolling...
(03-20-2016, 01:54 PM)justMongo Wrote: Some advice about Apria I have garnered from others who have used them.
1) Be careful what you sign. Read it.
2) Never give them your credit card number. (They have been quoted as saying, "You signed it, we can charge you whatever we want.")
3) You never have more leverage over any DME that before you take delivery.
4) Be prepared to walk away -- just like with car dealers.

Also, get copies of your PSG reports and your prescription.

Thanks, I did a few web searches and found 2 sites dedicated to bad reviews of Apria - over 500 on each - I think I am going to look elsewhere.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to get the ball rolling...
Never give Crapria any access to your credit card information. They will insist on having it on file before they deliver anything. They will insist again and again every time you communicate with them about anything.
I dealt with them for several years, they never got my credit card info. They did provide my ASV machine which I now own.

There is a simple saying

If it is midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go out and check for yourself.

Only give Crapria your credit card information if you would be comfortable signing a full pad of blank checks and handing them over.
They will charge to your card randomly weather or not your insurance paid or you even received any product.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Symptoms] Rolling "flutter" sensation on apnea/hypopnea, falling asleep ewriter 0 376 09-06-2023, 09:57 AM
Last Post: ewriter
  Resmed 10 or Tennis Ball T-shirt - Help??? Windswell 10 1,377 09-13-2022, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  How to stop rolling onto my back? method115 9 2,506 11-06-2021, 08:16 AM
Last Post: CorruptAlligator
Question Head rolling sideways during sleep Ratchick 2 669 05-06-2021, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Ratchick
  Protec cleaning ball - for humidifier Walnuts 11 6,830 04-16-2016, 06:20 PM
Last Post: archangle
  New Sleep Doc, New Ball Game bwexler 1 1,728 10-10-2013, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Peter_C

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.