Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

When did all of this get so complicated?
RE: When did all of this get so complicated?
(04-20-2016, 07:47 AM)0rangebear Wrote: I have a ResMed AirSence 10,
I have found the machine to be very user friendly. It even reminds me when I forget to put the data card back in. Cool

I agree, while I see a lot of negative posts about the AirSense 10 I like mine and have no complaints about it. It seems to work well and is easy to setup.

I think its a Ford and Chevy thing, something for everyone and everyone has their own preference.
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: When did all of this get so complicated?
I like my AirSense 10, but I hate humidity. I used it dry, went through the control panel and turned off the humidity settings (which add heat), and also turned off the "heat the tube" settings. You don't really need a new tube; just stop heating the tube you've got.

Then, when I was sure I really liked it that way (dry, dry, dry), I went to the supplier list above, and found a replacement panel, so I don't even HAVE the water tank any more. Paid about $19 for it. But that's just so it's smaller when I travel. I didn't really need to do that.

So --- make sure you try turning off all the heat settings!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice for CPAP pressure and other -- complicated case dcg494 20 3,668 08-15-2018, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.