Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Be careful I purchased use Resmed 8- learned a lesson
RE: Be careful I purchased use Resmed 8- learned a lesson
Check Supplier #2 for used - and maybe even some new-in-box S-8 units. I got a brand new S-8 Autoset II from them last year. Last I checked a couple months ago, they still had them.

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply
Yep - just checked Supplier #2 and they still have 17 of the S-8 Autoset IIs - factory sealed, brand new in box - as of today. They also have a bunch of the S-8 Escape IIs - factory sealed, brand new in box. Data is lacking on them, but if the S-8 is what you like ..... If you had one of each (assuming CPAP works for you as opposed to APAP, then you could possibly swap them out occasionally to get data off the Autoset II.

The S-8 version II is much quieter than the original S-8 - almost as quiet as the S-9. The data capabilities of the S-8 Autoset IIs are not quite as robust as the S-9 and IIRC uses proprietary data cards (get 'em while you can, if that's important to you), and may require a proprietary reader.

But I'm not a data junkie. I went quite well for years without EVER getting any data off my S-8. The S-9 and now the PR System ONe Auto (560) I might pull data off once or twice a year?

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply
puglady,

Just saw this post...

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...alfunction

... which reminded me of your description of "breathing through mud". I wonder if your Airsense is defective?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bipap purchased in another country Lflowermoon 2 376 07-14-2023, 06:31 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  new product---has anyone else purchased a "Healthy Hose" snorin2 10 1,135 08-24-2022, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Who has recently purchased an Uninteruptable Power Supply for their CPAP? DeeKaa 9 1,054 07-02-2022, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Purchased Machine Online - Dr. wants access to ResMed data via server xhwmikey 2 805 12-20-2021, 06:40 PM
Last Post: xhwmikey
  What I've learned (tips for a new user) chrisiscitrus 1 855 11-11-2020, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  How to qualify for medicare- what I have learned eajeff 14 2,149 02-24-2020, 03:04 PM
Last Post: eajeff
  What is learned in a 'nap study"? oldfart59 11 2,270 02-05-2018, 08:05 PM
Last Post: oldfart59

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.