Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Detail Wave Data Differences between DreamStation BiPAP Auto and ResMed VPAP Auto
Detail Wave Data Differences between DreamStation BiPAP Auto and ResMed VPAP Auto
I am in the process of getting a new machine. I have borderline Central Sleep Apnea (CSA Index: 6) in addition to OSA (untreated AHI: 54). Does any know what kind of detail wave data DreamStation BiPAP Auto and ResMed VPAP Auto records? Do both of them work with SleepyHead software?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Detail Wave Data Differences between DreamStation BiPAP Auto and ResMed VPAP Auto
Thanks to the efforts of Jedimark and others, Sleepyhead works with both machines.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Detail Wave Data Differences between DreamStation BiPAP Auto and ResMed VPAP Auto
(05-03-2016, 07:41 AM)thasan26 Wrote: I am in the process of getting a new machine. I have borderline Central Sleep Apnea (CSA Index: 6) in addition to OSA (untreated AHI: 54). Does any know what kind of detail wave data DreamStation BiPAP Auto and ResMed VPAP Auto records? Do both of them work with SleepyHead software?
Both machines now work with newest version of SleepyHead.

Both record the full detailed wave flow that shows each and every breath you take all night long---as long as the SD card is in the machine. Both record the wave flow directly to the SD card, so if you don't put the card back in the machine, you lose the wave flow data.

In SleepyHead you can zoom in on the wave flow data for both machines and examine every breath if you want to.

Questions about SleepyHead?  
See my Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks a Lot for the info.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Regular vs Slimline Hose for Airsense 10 Auto IIII 27 7,617 04-12-2024, 02:13 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Treatment] Resmed Aircurve 11 V-Auto URGENT HELP Keesh23 10 248 04-06-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Which machine to get for initial self treatment - Auto CPAP vs. BIPAP ST MVoltaire 8 218 04-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Sad [Pressure] Using BiPap Resmed Aircurve 10, still exhausted, good O2 Levels LordofKings 14 363 04-02-2024, 11:33 AM
Last Post: LordofKings
  DreamStation 2 vs ResMed S9 gonzalo 3 121 03-25-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,458 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Any experiences with BMC M1 Mini travel Auto CP?AP DrJelly 4 741 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: DrJelly

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.