Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

F&P Simplus Issue
RE: F&P Simplus Issue
It's likely the oils. Wash your mask with warm soapy water. Wash your face at night and don't put any moisturize on it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Somehow, Paula, you just don't make this CPAP sound sexy! :die laughing:

My wife does not seem convinced about my bedroom attire either. But I think she is secretly happy about having me around longer.
Post Reply Post Reply
" the shape of your face changes over the night as you are lying down and muscles relax"

Yikes I never though of that.

My wife freaks at my head gear and equipment. But somebody needs to do the chores.DielaughingDielaughing

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-26-2016, 12:55 AM)kwhenrykerr Wrote: " the shape of your face changes over the night as you are lying down and muscles relax"

Yikes I never though of that.

My wife freaks at my head gear and equipment. But somebody needs to do the chores.DielaughingDielaughing

CPAP is sexy. [Image: Girl-In-Love-With-Darth.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
Where did you get my picture.. Thanks that was good for Big Grin

Post Reply Post Reply
hey trish! glad to be back, and so pleased you like the simplus.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been having challenges with my Simplus too. Even when just going to bed it leaks air at the top of my nose which shoots into my eyes, and farts out the side. I can usually get it almost leak free by pressing, poking, or rubbing the seal. But that never lasts for long or for much movement. Last night I got annoyed and tightened the top and bottom straps by about 1/8" maybe a but more (did it by feel in bed). Silence. Bliss. Sleep. Any leaks that happen were minor and quickly stopped by a gentle prod of the seal. Moral of the story: wear it loose but not THAT loose.

Looking forward to a good night tonight!
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, I am new here, but thought I would chip in on the F & P Simplus. I have the problem of wearing dentures, which I take out at night. I went through six different types of masks before finding the Simplus. I do use Padacheek liners, as well as a piece of gel over my nose, and have to cinch up so tight I have red marks for hours after removing the mask -- but it works! It works so well that I have a complete mask and headgear stowed away for when this wears out. They say not to over tighten the masks, but I have no choice it seems. We do what it takes, and I hope it works for you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird O2ring issue cps22 0 27 3 hours ago
Last Post: cps22
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 102 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,411 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  CPAP toppled over/water issue Visitor 7 7,374 03-17-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Willow85
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 103 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop
  hypertension issue PaulaO2 19 663 03-04-2024, 05:56 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
Question A New Machine Issue and Another Thing! pamm777 1 186 03-02-2024, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.