Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamMapper
DreamMapper
I installed this app as I have the Bluetooth technology in the CPAP Machine I have. It didn't show any data for the nights I've used the machine. When researching it referenced something about contacting the medical place or something. Is there another step to get this app working correctly?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DreamMapper
Did you setup an account in DreamMapper? Be sure bluetooth is turned on on the CAPAP. You also need to pair DreamMapper on your device to your DreamStation.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-04-2016, 07:14 PM)pupcamper Wrote: Did you setup an account in DreamMapper? Be sure bluetooth is turned on on the CAPAP. You also need to pair DreamMapper on your device to your DreamStation.

Yes, I had already done all that and it said it was paired. Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply
My advice is to not waste you time on this. DreamMapper provides little more than what the machine itself show. Install SleepyHead and forget about DreamMapper. I have not looked at DreamMapper in weeks. Which reminds me, I should uninstall it. Wink
Post Reply Post Reply
I would try rebooting the DreamStation by unplugging the power and plugging it back in. Be sure to take the water tank out so you don't a spill water into the machine if you move it. Reboot the device you installed DreamMapper on also. Try to download your data again after rebooting the CPAP. If it is actually downloading, DreamMapper should show download percentages as it downloads. The Bluetooth on the DreamStation can be erratic somtimes and take several attempts to get it to work. Overall, my experience with it has been good.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-04-2016, 08:00 PM)chill Wrote: My advice is to not waste you time on this. DreamMapper provides little more than what the machine itself show. Install SleepyHead and forget about DreamMapper. I have not looked at DreamMapper in weeks. Which reminds me, I should uninstall it. Wink

I use DreamMapper every morning to check AHI and leaks. I look at my data on SleepHead once a week unless DreamMapper shows something unusual. I still use EncorePro on occasion to verify something I'm seeing on SleepyHead (such as 0 AHI nights).
Useful Links
Download OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-04-2016, 09:58 PM)pupcamper Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 08:00 PM)chill Wrote: My advice is to not waste you time on this. DreamMapper provides little more than what the machine itself show. Install SleepyHead and forget about DreamMapper. I have not looked at DreamMapper in weeks. Which reminds me, I should uninstall it. Wink

I use DreamMapper every morning to check AHI and leaks. I look at my data on SleepHead once a week unless DreamMapper shows something unusual. I still use EncorePro on occasion to verify something I'm seeing on SleepyHead (such as 0 AHI nights).
Now that I have my AHI fairly consistent and averaging about 1 I use DreamMapper in the same way. Without taking the SD card out I can check the AHI and breakdown of CA, OA and hypopneas which the DreamStation doesn't display.

As for Bluetooth connection problems you may want to turn off Bluetooth on the DreamStation and then turn it back on and go through the pairing process. When changing Cell phones I had to do this as simply choosing the clear pairing option on the DreamStation didn't work.
Post Reply Post Reply
The bluetooth was way too unreliable for me. I had to restart one or other or both 9/10 days. Get an SD-air card for your DreamStation and then there is no need to remove it, no connection problems at all, and you get a full set of data in SleepyHead. For me, it made checking on my status both easier and more informative.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-05-2016, 12:11 PM)chill Wrote: The bluetooth was way too unreliable for me. I had to restart one or other or both 9/10 days. Get an SD-air card for your DreamStation and then there is no need to remove it, no connection problems at all, and you get a full set of data in SleepyHead. For me, it made checking on my status both easier and more informative.

I've seen several posts saying the bluetooth on the DreamStation never works for them. I very seldom have issues with the it as long as I don't get to far away from it.

Useful Links
Download OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply
I use DreamCrapper every now and then. Sometimes I have to disconnect the iPhone bluetooth connection from the DreamStation, reconnect, and re-pair to get it to work.
Just my personal opinion.  My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact.  Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel.  Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DreamMapper - "Total Disconnects" ? StratCat48 1 440 11-27-2023, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Conflicting results from PSG and Dreammapper csl1 9 669 09-01-2023, 02:52 PM
Last Post: csl1
  Phillips DreamMapper APP & Dreamstation 2 Data breathingeasy 0 405 05-11-2023, 08:32 PM
Last Post: breathingeasy
  DS2 vs DreamMapper - A Quandry of Numbers StratCat48 4 914 06-17-2022, 07:08 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  A Favor if You Have the DreamMapper via a PC StratCat48 2 647 12-15-2021, 04:27 PM
Last Post: S. Manz
  DS1>DS2 and DreamMapper Access with PC Issue StratCat48 4 1,273 10-27-2021, 07:40 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  [Equipment] new Dreamstation 2 [DreamMapper connectivity] ttfespe 5 1,160 04-25-2021, 08:34 PM
Last Post: ttfespe

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.