Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't access AirSense 10 clinical settings anymore
Can't access AirSense 10 clinical settings anymore
Hello all AirSense 10 users,

I can't enter the clinical settings since yesterday (be pushing the buttons for 5 seconds)

Has something changed? Updated by the company?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can't access AirSense 10 clinical settings anymore
(06-08-2016, 06:40 PM)edelagrave Wrote: Hello all AirSense 10 users,

I can't enter the clinical settings since yesterday (be pushing the buttons for 5 seconds)

Has something changed? Updated by the company?

Thanks!

Mine still works the same..press the large round knob and the home button at the bottom for about 3 seconds. (at the same time)
Post Reply Post Reply
If it's new, perhaps your provider locked you out via the cellular modem ??
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Just to verify - you are pushing the 'Home' button near the bottom of the unit and the 'round dial' at the same time and holding for three seconds. I usually place my hands with my fingers holding the top of the machine so it can't slide and push the buttons with my thumbs.

Make sure you push them all the way. Do these buttons otherwise work as they normally do, neither one sticks or operates intermittently?
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-09-2016, 05:51 AM)justMongo Wrote: If it's new, perhaps your provider locked you out via the cellular modem ??

Is that even possible?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just checking... do you have a green glow in the Start/Stop button at the top? (power on...)

Next, I found that if I tried to enter the Clinician menu from a dark screen, I just got the regular My Options/Sleep Report screen. If I do the double press from that screen, it will enter the Clinician menu. I'm not sure that the instructions mention that you need to be at the regular menu screen.
Post Reply Post Reply
If all else fails, unplug your unit for about 1 minute and plug it back in. That seems to fix most electronics. There is no lock out feature on either Resmed or Respironics devices.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-09-2016, 08:41 AM)Sleeprider Wrote:
(06-09-2016, 05:51 AM)justMongo Wrote: If it's new, perhaps your provider locked you out via the cellular modem ??

Is that even possible?

I have no idea; but I never discount a good conspiracy theory.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi edelagrave,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy and hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

That's interesting that the OP may be "locked out" of the Clinician Settings.

I noticed the "LOCK = off" feature on my A10.
What happens if I turn that on.
How do you then turn it off?

If it's as easy to turn off as it is to turn on, what good is it anyway?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 251 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Health] No CPAP anymore ! ABACON 3 369 02-07-2024, 09:57 PM
Last Post: apapnoob
  Do Doctors Even Have Access to Flow Limits Info? paulag1955 16 697 01-17-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  Felt like I was suffocating last night! Changed too many Clinical Settings at once. JoshuaApneaProblems 3 359 01-17-2024, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Muggzy
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,184 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Settings help for AirSense sleepyalpha 19 1,148 12-24-2023, 02:20 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.