Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] no info on sd card
no info on sd card
I have the Respironics PR System One REMstar Plus with C-Flex. I used the SD card that came with it but there is no info when I checked it on my computor. Just says brand, model, and serial number. Do I need to do somthing to get the info on the SD card?
Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: no info on sd card
(07-16-2012, 05:07 AM)hmm--- Wrote: I have the Respironics PR System One REMstar Plus with C-Flex. I used the SD card that came with it but there is no info when I checked it on my computor. Just says brand, model, and serial number. Do I need to do somthing to get the info on the SD card?
Thank you.
Welcome to the board - unfortunately the PRS1 Plus is not data capable machine - it just shows compliance data hours used and nothing else. You need PRS1 Auto or Pro. Speak to secondwind where you get the machine from and try to exchange it with either of the machines and pay the difference. Good luck

Post Reply Post Reply
Dang!!!! Thanks for the info. I am wishing that I had gotten the auto.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-16-2012, 05:30 AM)hmm--- Wrote: Dang!!!! Thanks for the info. I am wishing that I had gotten the auto.
You posted while I was editing my post. You could still get the Auto - speak to secondwind where you get the machine and tell them you want data capable machine and pay the difference - they do buy and sell used machines.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-16-2012, 05:30 AM)hmm--- Wrote: Dang!!!! Thanks for the info. I am wishing that I had gotten the auto.

I got the Auto from them and I love it! So much data I am still not entirely sure what all of it means! Smile
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi hmm---, Welcome! to the forum.! Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-16-2012, 05:07 AM)hmm--- Wrote: I have the Respironics PR System One REMstar Plus with C-Flex. I used the SD card that came with it but there is no info when I checked it on my computor. Just says brand, model, and serial number. Do I need to do somthing to get the info on the SD card?
Thank you.

If you just got this unit from your DME and it was covered by insurance, you could make a claim that CPAP isn't working for you. I was able to convince my DME and Sleep Doctor, that I needed the Resmed S9 Autoset. (I had the same Resprionics unit that you do and they exchanged the machines since it was less than 30 days). On the other hand, if your CPAP is working well for you, you probably don't need a data capable machine, although it offers more information later on if your pressure needs should change.

Oh, I almost forgot:
Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-16-2012, 12:15 PM)BabyDoc Wrote: On the other hand, if your CPAP is working well for you, you probably don't need a data capable machine
Without data you wouldn't know how well the therapy is working
Data capable machine is essential diagnostic tool and is not something as an optional extra
CPAP makers need to stop making those dinosaurs era machines

Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum!!! We are glad you joined us!!! Welcome
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 135 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  Resvent iBreeze APAP and BiPAP info TechieHippie 2 262 02-04-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Do Doctors Even Have Access to Flow Limits Info? paulag1955 16 694 01-17-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  DreamStation Go Recall [consolidated replacement & compensation info & questions] PHXSleeper 127 19,653 12-17-2023, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
Question Please Review My Data (Oximeter Info Included) — Still Tired Despite "Good" Treatment avhenry 16 1,986 12-04-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Resvent iBreeze 20A - any info? BadGoodDeb 7 1,570 06-27-2023, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  What info about you in on the SD card? Rockandroll 1 424 06-05-2023, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.