Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI finally dropping
AHI finally dropping
Wow...the body is an amazing thing. With nasal pillows my AHI was seldom above .50 and never above 1.0. I switched to a nasal mask because of leaks and the nasal pillows only working for 2 or 3 weeks. So I got TrueBlue nasal mask. My first AHI was 3.50...on no! I started using it last Thursday and every day my AHI has been lower. This morning it was .9......yeah!! It must take the body a while to adapt from one mask to the next. My leaks with both masks have been nearly the same. And now, I get the best sleep ever. I hardly wake up at night, and if I have to adjust my mask when changing from one side to the other..I do not remember doing it. I sure am happy now!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AHI finally dropping
Congrats kitley...

The right mask is really, really important. Each person is different as to what works for them. Glad you found the right one for you!

Smile
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi kitley, Glad you are doing much better with your CPAP therapy and that you found the right mask that works for you. Congratulations!.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-16-2012, 09:44 AM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi kitley, Glad you are doing much better with your CPAP therapy and that you found the right mask that works for you. Congratulations!.

Thanks Trish!
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-16-2012, 06:57 AM)kitley Wrote: I sure am happy now!
That what matter most Well-done

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally had a PSG instead of a PG and the result shocked me mugen4u 47 3,025 03-25-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Took 6 months but finally got 100 on myAir app. Any way to improve my treatment? 1978 0 457 08-22-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: 1978
  Finally found through DISE why cpap/bipap/ASV was never going to work for me. logart89 9 1,371 08-01-2023, 09:36 AM
Last Post: logart89
  Finally a decent nights rest but swallowing air sfgiants123 2 526 05-13-2023, 10:26 AM
Last Post: sfgiants123
  QAL finally got an AirSense 10, completely new but smells like bubblegum. quiescence at last 0 440 04-23-2023, 06:42 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Finally getting used to CPAP but still waking up alot Tcp84 3 667 03-17-2023, 06:38 PM
Last Post: RainbowFish
  Finally got my replacement cpap, what do I need to know ruthcatrin 2 590 02-02-2023, 06:13 PM
Last Post: ruthcatrin

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.