Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First night after setting pressure....not so good.
First night after setting pressure....not so good.
Last night was the first night after switching from auto, to preset pressure (12 to 18) (sleep doc had recommended 16)....anyway, it doesn't look so good. Lots and lots of every kind of event. Centrals, hypopneas,obstructions, snores, respiratory events, etc....Not sure what to do now. Here's a pic of my Sleepyhead Data. Any suggestions?
[Image: QAOb0fQl.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: First night after setting pressure....not so good.
Your machine is still in auto, just with a smaller window of min and max. IIRC, your min was at 4 before. This is probably just you getting used to a higher pressure. you only maxed once and briefly, so this looks like a good range for you. Give it few days to settle out.
Post Reply Post Reply
Things always go a little whaco for a day or so if i change pressure, mask type, etc.
Then settles back down.
Post Reply Post Reply
How do you feel ? Can you ask yourself that before you look at the report ? It will take time to see the reports and your feelings improve. CPAP is almost magic. Stay the course and you will get rewarded if you can control your emotions. Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
Honestly, I feel like crap. Especially this morning I did. Headache, super tired.... very tired this afternoon. (but I got 8 hours of sleep)...I didn't upload my data to Sleepyhead today, but on my machine my AHI was 7 something.
Post Reply Post Reply
Heaps of vibratory snores. Possibly a mask leak but more likely to be mouth breathing. Are you using a chin strap or cervical collar?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Idea [CPAP] New to CPAP, Good So Far! TWINDAWN 2 72 Yesterday, 04:30 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 151 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
  Need help to find a good Luna G3 pressure. johnathanb76 13 204 03-22-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Good AHI but Low Tidal Volume and Minute Ventilation erolalper 1 148 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 178 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,182 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirSense 10 Max Pressure setting Tomt 13 856 03-04-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Tomt

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.