Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Software/Data gathering issue
RE: Software/Data gathering issue
(07-22-2012, 09:21 PM)JJJ Wrote: It might also be that my machine (firmware 1.24) doesn't do it, but later machines do. All I know is that things that happen when the card is not in the machine are never seen in SleepyHead.

IIRC there were times when the all the data was recorded when the card was absent. There were definitely times, though, when only part of the data was recorded. I'll have to start paying closer attention.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-22-2012, 09:21 PM)JJJ Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 08:23 PM)Sleepster Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 06:11 PM)JJJ Wrote: Are you sure this is right?
Yes. When you insert the card back in the machine it writes the data gathered during the card's absence to the card. It's done it on both my PRS1 models 450P and 650P. My DME also told me that this is is the way the machines are designed to work.

I wonder if we are talking about different things. When I run the machine without the card none of the AHI data is ever recorded on the card, even after reinserting the card. However, the date, hours used, and probably other data, are updated on the card.

It might also be that my machine (firmware 1.24) doesn't do it, but later machines do. All I know is that things that happen when the card is not in the machine are never seen in SleepyHead.

All I know is that I left the card out. When I put the card back in the data that was written to the card was Event Flags, AHI, Pressure, Leak & Snore. Just those 5 items. Well, okay and time and probably compliance (I didn't look, I don't care about compliance) were written as well, but I mean as far as the graphing stuff goes it was just those 5 items.
I don't know why yours does not do that. Maybe your internal memory is shot or something?....I mean your machine's internal memory of course! Laugh-a-lot
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-23-2012, 08:33 AM)mjbearit Wrote: Maybe your internal memory is shot or something?....I mean your machine's internal memory of course! Laugh-a-lot
My memory is playing tricks on me oldmanRolling laugh

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-23-2012, 08:33 AM)mjbearit Wrote: All I know is that I left the card out. When I put the card back in the data that was written to the card was Event Flags, AHI, Pressure, Leak & Snore. Just those 5 items. Well, okay and time and probably compliance (I didn't look, I don't care about compliance) were written as well, but I mean as far as the graphing stuff goes it was just those 5 items.

There was one time when SleepyHead got no data at all for one day.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-23-2012, 05:51 PM)Sleepster Wrote: There was one time when SleepyHead got no data at all for one day.
May be aliens snatch the data
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en...Attack.jpg

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-23-2012, 05:51 PM)Sleepster Wrote:
(07-23-2012, 08:33 AM)mjbearit Wrote: All I know is that I left the card out. When I put the card back in the data that was written to the card was Event Flags, AHI, Pressure, Leak & Snore. Just those 5 items. Well, okay and time and probably compliance (I didn't look, I don't care about compliance) were written as well, but I mean as far as the graphing stuff goes it was just those 5 items.

There was one time when SleepyHead got no data at all for one day.

Okay, which version of Sleepyhead? It is still in Beta officially, but he has made several different versions. Perhaps it was an issue Mark corrected? Just thinking.... Thinking-about
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird O2ring issue cps22 0 18 1 hour ago
Last Post: cps22
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 101 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,410 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  CPAP toppled over/water issue Visitor 7 7,373 03-17-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Willow85
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 102 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop
  hypertension issue PaulaO2 19 662 03-04-2024, 05:56 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
Question A New Machine Issue and Another Thing! pamm777 1 186 03-02-2024, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.