Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Watching & Learning
Watching & Learning
hello have been watching and learning from all.have downloaded sleepy and have found i am in same boat,diagnosed in 1984 had surg.xmas eve 85 helped a lot 04 right side paralyzed and trouble started again as throat stayed partial paralyzed o2 level 60% in mornings, 2011 got a remsmed then a fisherpaykle then s8 and last week a system one auto from a fello who gets a new one on ins, we travel a lot so 2 at home 2 in motorhome i enjoy all your comments ,.all my freinds make me happy some coming some going[/u][/b]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: new member
(07-25-2012, 06:13 PM)bhart Wrote: hello have been watching and learning from all.
Hi bhart - Welcome to the forum

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Smart Card
Welcome to the Forum!!! We are glad you joined us!!! Welcome
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Smart Card
Hi bhart, Welcome! to the Forum! and best of luck with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: new member
(07-25-2012, 06:13 PM)bhart Wrote: hello have been watching and learning from all.have downloaded sleepy and have found i am in same boat,diagnosed in 1984 had surg.xmas eve 85 helped a lot 04 right side paralyzed and trouble started again as throat stayed partial paralyzed o2 level 60% in mornings, 2011 got a remsmed then a fisherpaykle then s8 and last week a system one auto from a fello who gets a new one on ins, we travel a lot so 2 at home 2 in motorhome i enjoy all your comments ,.all my freinds make me happy some coming some going[/u][/b]

Welcome
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Watching & Learning
Welcome Bhart!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Watching & Learning
bhart -

Welcome to the forum! Seems like a good idea to have a back-up; I'm accumulating backup mask parts, tubing, etc. Four different machines, though, would be more than I would want to deal with. My ResMed S9 comes with a travelling case, which I used last week on vacation - a different hotel every night. It worked pretty well, even used it on Isle Royale, in the middle of Lake Superior. (It's pretty remote, although they do have water and electricity - that was enough!)

Hopefully at least one of yours is working well for you. :-)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deep learning for next-​generation sleep diagnostics unidee 0 614 01-26-2022, 01:27 PM
Last Post: unidee
  Learning to use OSCAR. Would appreciate suggestions Fiorm 4 682 09-16-2021, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Ratchick
  New to CPAP, new to Oscar, starting the learning process redi 0 561 08-18-2021, 10:07 AM
Last Post: redi
  Learning more about idiopathic central apnea (or mixed OA/CA)? jennykat 5 1,009 01-16-2020, 02:55 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  [News] BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU SLEEP srlevine1 2 1,109 06-04-2019, 09:14 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Learning to Tolerate Full Face Mask RayWH 1 1,041 03-20-2019, 10:49 PM
Last Post: StevesSp
  learning the hard way...not what you think, a rant! storywizard 29 7,951 04-25-2015, 06:54 PM
Last Post: storywizard

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.