Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

MyAir
MyAir
I know Resmed's MyAir is a low level report but I still use it. It's quick and easy.

All of the sudden the daily reports stopped coming on time. Before, the report came about 1 1/2 hours after the session ended. Now, they can be as much as 24 hours later.

Who is paying for the transmission? Is there a time limit? Maybe I am getting a poor cell connection. Maybe they are getting a new server too.

Has any one else run into these delays?
CPAP is a journey like “The Wizard of Oz”. It’s a long slow journey. You will face many problems and pick up many friends along the way. Just because you reach the poppies, it doesn’t mean you are in Kansas. 
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: MyAir
I pretty much stopped using it after I downloaded ResScan and SleepyHead.

Also, the front of the machine will give you a quick report without having to use your computer.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
On the display, upper right corner shows how good your cell reception is. At home, where I have 5 bars, the results appear after an hour like clockwork. When I'm in the boondocks, it can take all day.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mine is sporadic too, sometimes an hour sometimes when the next day is posted. I know it doesn't tell much about therapy but the DME watches it for compliance.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've noticed a lag too the last few days but I only checked recently. It's such low level reporting I rarely go there.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
I still check mine daily but it's not until later in the day (after work), My therapy seems to be going so well I don't even look at sleepyhead that often.
For me I keep a good mask fit and water in the tank then I'm a happy camper. Smile

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Mine is also delayed recently, including yesterday and today. I tried unplugging the machine, waited about ten seconds then plugged it in which seemed to help one time, although now I believe they are just super busy, hence the delay.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am beginning to believe it is their problem not my poor cell phone connection.
CPAP is a journey like “The Wizard of Oz”. It’s a long slow journey. You will face many problems and pick up many friends along the way. Just because you reach the poppies, it doesn’t mean you are in Kansas. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Rcgop, I think you are right, I have an excellent connection yet the same problems.
Post Reply Post Reply
Does Sleepyhead require a manual upload from the SD card or is there a way to do it via cellular?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Resmed Myair wrong region bobdobbs 3 579 10-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  My best streak so far on MyAir App scores DaveInDenver 1 440 09-13-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  AirSense 11 and MyAir App - Poor Experience necochino 29 4,460 08-24-2023, 05:42 PM
Last Post: krsattler
  Took 6 months but finally got 100 on myAir app. Any way to improve my treatment? 1978 0 460 08-22-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: 1978
  new resmed user - question about Myair and airview wooders 4 1,049 08-20-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: krsattler
Gross [CPAP] No data being sent to myAir account. cuteandwicked 17 14,744 08-09-2023, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  ResMed MyAir App chris94546 6 1,290 03-23-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rcgop

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.