Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Remstar Auto M Series "Service Required"
RE: Remstar Auto M Series "Service Required"
Brother you just saved me buying a new one! I took it apart check connections air duster, found this forum and boom I’m breathing again ??? I owe ya a coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi everyone,

So I’ve used the power button trick for the past year and it worked. Today the machine was accidentally unplugged and now the trick no longer works. 

I’ve taken it apart and tried blowing it out and that did not help either. I’m pretty desperate at this point. I am not able to sleep without it and my doctors office has had trouble scheduling me with a new sleep study.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
See if you can buy a machine on craigslist.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had the same problem, I would unplug the ballast unplug the main power re plug it all in then when you do the power truck hold the power button until it starts blinking again then do the disconnect reconnect (p.s I also may have punched it a few times ? hope this works
Post Reply Post Reply
I recently got the "Motor Life Exceeded" on my Resmed unit, but I fortunately have a standby from Craigslist a few years ago. A limited lifetime is something we have to deal with for our CPAPs and pets. You need a new machine. There are several ways to find what you need, and all of them are going to be better than the M-series. What part of the country are you from? Maybe we can help you find one until you can get insurance to cover a new one.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just Diagnosed - Advice Required on What to Purchase Dazkd1969 0 53 Yesterday, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Dazkd1969
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 372 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 583 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  [CPAP] Advice required regarding data Mjfbeeslaar 4 384 12-28-2023, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Remstar -> DS 1(new foam) mw1655 0 251 11-29-2023, 05:54 AM
Last Post: mw1655
  [CPAP] Preparing for first night with CPAP (help required) applebee 2 431 10-28-2023, 11:20 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
Question [Diagnosis] Sleep test Required/Mandatory ??? dalabera 9 762 10-26-2023, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.