Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Another New user
RE: Another New user
Yes, please post sleepyHead graphs
See my sig, especially the organization one, it highlights the most important graphs to post, if more are needed we will ask.

With that we can give you good advice.

Fred
Post Reply Post Reply
Let's see if I can get this to work.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm working on the Imgur for further information, but that will have to wait.  It's bedtime as I try to get on a routine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Question 
(01-21-2017, 10:00 PM)Matt Lowe Wrote: shirley10466@yahoo.com

Hello, I am trying to assist my son. He has been using his CPap for about seven years and has never been monitored. He now has the opportunity for a good job. But he must now show compliance for using the machine. The last time the card was read was in 2015. We cannot get the program to read his card. Is there any suggestions or any place we can update the card or program. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-24-2017, 08:28 PM)Matt Lowe Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 10:00 PM)Matt Lowe Wrote: shirley10466@yahoo.com

Hello, I am trying to assist my son. He has been using his CPap for about seven years and has never been monitored. He now has the opportunity for a good job. But he must now show compliance for using the machine. The last time the card was read was in 2015. We cannot get the program to read his card. Is there any suggestions or any place we can update the card or program. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

You should start a new thread.  This won't get the attention it should as a new thread, and then you'll probably see a number of folks respond.  This is a great place to get help with a lot of knowledgeable people!  I'm sure we can help you get that sorted.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 year CPAP user, new system and new mask and 1st time Oscar user armandxp 2 1,109 01-26-2021, 05:44 PM
Last Post: armandxp
  Long Time User...First Time 'Advanced Detail' User DerekN 25 10,155 08-11-2013, 04:59 AM
Last Post: sleepyhead2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.