Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Looking for New Machine
RE: Looking for New Machine
Sweet!!! Best of luck! Soon you'll find out if they are jerking you around or finally doing it right.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-14-2017, 10:38 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Those things can take time, but might be worth following up to remind them of their commitment.
Picking up new machine tomorrow.  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Picked up new Aircurve 10 ASV, finally!!!!
When trying to download the MyAir APP, all that was indicated was an Apple APP. No Android APP. What I found on the Playstore was a ResMed S+ APP. Have no idea if this works or not.

Do they only provide an Apple APP?

Initial thoughts.... Small and light compared to the old S8.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, Sleepyhead is going to be your most useful for real feedback. I think you can get MyAir to work on any platform you have a browser access available. Congrats on the new machine. I think you'll be amazed at the difference, and I look forward to your feedback.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yay! Congrats!!

I don't see a need for anything but Sleepyhead. Then again, my option is DreamMapper which hardly shows any info.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-21-2017, 03:11 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Well, Sleepyhead is going to be your most useful for real feedback.  I think you can get MyAir to work on any platform you have a browser access available.   Congrats on the new machine.  I think you'll be amazed at the difference, and I look forward to your feedback.

NOW I have it figured out (MyAir). I thought it was some APP that downloaded the data from the machine to your phone. All it is is a way to view a summary of the real data automatically uploaded to ResMed and scored to provide a simple view of how you're doing. Worthless! Like letting you know if you died during the night.  Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply
Cool 
Yeah great...So on that notification that you didn't die...can you message us either way? Hehe. Hope you didn't die BTW...I'd hate to get that notification off my BiPAP.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,144 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,790 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,319 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 6,753 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,249 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.