Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Long time cpap user having problems
RE: Long time cpap user having problems
Yes I made a liner out of an old t-shirt. Trace your mask a little bigger than it is on the shirt. I did an extra inch all around. Cut that our then cut a whole for mouth and nose. It worked great and didn't leak during the night
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi RedX, GREAT to hear that you have resolved your problem for now but if that should stop working you still have the silicon earplug rope to try, in any case, keep us posted on your progress, CONTINUED SUCCESS.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Rex how wet is your face? On warm humid nights I turn off the humidier. That reduces the moisture and allow the mask to sit tight. It could also be too much air pressure.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 59 940 55 minutes ago
Last Post: BoxcarPete
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 53 1,426 3 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  Can you regain CPAP coverage after failing compliance the first time? dharma2255 4 133 5 hours ago
Last Post: dharma2255
  [CPAP] CPAP works, but at the same time doesn't AUniqueUsername 8 172 Today, 08:17 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Acid problems and pressure build up in mouth Hurdsy 2 107 Yesterday, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Hurdsy
  [Symptoms] long desaturations Mshull 4 164 04-16-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  [CPAP] New CPAP User - Help Understanding CPAP data and Pressure Spikes Sleepin 3 157 04-12-2024, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Expat31

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.