Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Airsense 10 Autoset Current Firmware?
Airsense 10 Autoset Current Firmware?
Hello.  Thank you again for letting me participate in this forum!

I am trying to figure out if I have current firmware version for my Airsense 10 Autoset.  How do I figure that out?  I called Resmed and they wouldn't tell me what is the current version number... Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 10 Autoset Current Firmware?
Just scroll down the My Options menu to About, and the version is there. SX257-0306 here.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you. I know how to find mine; I was just wondering if it's current.  It doesn't appear so compared to yours.  Is there a way to update the firmware ourselves?
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't think a new firmware will get additional functionality. Some DMEs and the repair facilities can do this. I don't know about Resmed, but the Philips machines update by simply inserting a SD card with the firmware update.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My understanding is that if the Resmed Autosense machine has wireless connectivity, it will update the firmware automatically when required. At least that is what I remember reading in the owner's manual.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2017, 04:07 PM)Marillion Wrote: My understanding is that if the Resmed Autosense machine has wireless connectivity, it will update the firmware automatically when required.  At least that is what I remember reading in the owner's manual.

I have my doubts.  I've had my Resmed 10 Autoset since late 2014 and seen no evidence that anything has been upgraded and I know the newer machines have the "for her" algorithm in them.  Mine came without it and is still without it.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
This is the info I was basing my statement off of:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...r-Airsense

and

http://www.rmdassets.com/airsolutions/ai...%20V15.pdf

According to the PDF from Resmed if your unit is not automatically updating the firmware you can bring it in to exchange it under warranty.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi grimloktt,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I recently registered for myair. I'm interested in seeing if that'll have any effect on an update. I've read others have received e-mails providing notices of upcoming updates. I'll report back if anything happens...
Post Reply Post Reply
The About screen has both Device & Humidifier Serial Numbers.
The Latest Humidifier software should be SX556-0204 that fixed the static electricity issue they had previously.
The Device Software Version will often be different based on the age of the Machine.
Resmed has the ability to update software thru the cellular connection to Specific Ranges of Device & Humidifier Serial Numbers.
Resmed does not update all machines to the latest and greatest version however.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 28 509 4 minutes ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  AirFit F30 current user, looking for alternatives KSMatthew 22 4,265 9 hours ago
Last Post: Lanners
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 72 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 125 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 845 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 169 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.