Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[News] Welcome to the NEW Apnea Board Forum
RE: Welcome to the NEW Apnea Board Forum
Hello everyone I did move over from the other board but cant remember what my sign in was, anyway hello all
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-04-2012, 12:27 PM)Gazby Wrote: Hello everyone I did move over from the other board but cant remember what my sign in was, anyway hello all

Howdy, Gazby... you had the same username over there too.

Hope you enjoy the new forum. Wave

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi everyone! New here and posting on this to be sure I did everything correctly! Looking forward to being a memeber of the forum and getting support and advice. Hopefully I can add something of value to the discussions occasionally!
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-07-2012, 08:54 AM)Beth T. Wrote: Hi everyone! New here and posting on this to be sure I did everything correctly! Looking forward to being a memeber of the forum and getting support and advice. Hopefully I can add something of value to the discussions occasionally!

Welcome Beth.. hope you like it here! Smile
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
This new site is something else.. a lot of hard work involved here! Thanks to All concerned.
I have visited more this week than ever in the past.
Will be around for a while and hope to contribute when I can!

Thanks

Bompa
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-08-2012, 03:03 PM)Bompa Wrote: This new site is something else.. a lot of hard work involved here! Thanks to All concerned.
I have visited more this week than ever in the past.
Will be around for a while and hope to contribute when I can!

Thanks

Bompa

Glad you like it Bompa... welcome!

Big Grin
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Been a "Hosehead" for 7 nights... doing GREAT... feel better already... Life is GOOD... STILL have lots of questions...Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-13-2012, 05:06 PM)USMC1968 Wrote: Been a "Hosehead" for 7 nights... doing GREAT... feel better already... Life is GOOD... STILL have lots of questions...Thanks

Welcome, Marine. Ask any question you wish!

And thank you for serving your country!

Smile
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi board. Just introducing myself per normal forum guidelines before I make a post. I'm a 29 year old disabled army combat veteran. I have three tours to Iraq and I'm a fellow hose head. I began apap use in 2010 after I was diagnosed in 2009 when returning for my third tour in the sandbox. Maybe it was burning oil, human waste, garbage or what have you. I'm not heavy and I've never had an issue prior to that point in time. Now my wife flat out refuses to sleep with me in bed if I don't wear my mask. I'm learning I'm better off wearing it then feeling tired and sluggish....which I still feel most days anyway.

I have a range of medical problems in addition to OSA, all cause by my service. I'm interested in interacting with the site to learn more about my condition. Hello to you all. Good day!
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-14-2012, 10:36 AM)hax0rmort Wrote:
Hi board. Just introducing myself per normal forum guidelines before I make a post. I'm a 29 year old disabled army combat veteran. I have three tours to Iraq and I'm a fellow hose head. I began apap use in 2010 after I was diagnosed in 2009 when returning for my third tour in the sandbox. Maybe it was burning oil, human waste, garbage or what have you. I'm not heavy and I've never had an issue prior to that point in time. Now my wife flat out refuses to sleep with me in bed if I don't wear my mask. I'm learning I'm better off wearing it then feeling tired and sluggish....which I still feel most days anyway.

I have a range of medical problems in addition to OSA, all cause by my service. I'm interested in interacting with the site to learn more about my condition. Hello to you all. Good day!

Howdy, hax0rmort.... welcome to Apnea Board!

Thanks for your service to the country also! A lot of Vets coming home are having various physical issues like you describe. Hope you can find help at least with the sleep apnea stuff here.

Thanks
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 613 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 269 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Sleep physicians that value OSCAR and the Apnea Board community FrankFuss 26 3,321 02-28-2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  New to the board: Pre Therapy, suspected Central Apnea MVoltaire 12 484 02-28-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: MVoltaire
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 188 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to the Forum Dial222 8 676 12-21-2023, 08:19 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  New to Board. Need help interpreting OSCAR Travel2BFree 23 1,655 12-07-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.