Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My First Machine need help
RE: My First Machine need help
Well night number 2 slept total 9 hrs woke up at 3.30am adjusted humidity to 3 from 2 leakage still around 40 to 50 with the
Quattro FX Mask but no alarms fell back to sleep quickly woke up at 6. 15am

night number one had tooth ache last night not so Bad i think its got to do with the air going over a sensitive tooth Dentist here i come lol

I Do have 1 ? is it normal to wake up with a mouth like someone lived in it ie all furry and is there something i can do about it

thanks guys Clive
Post Reply Post Reply
Night number 3 Slept like a baby woke up 1s and 6am and felt well rested i owe it to the Quattro FX Mask its Not Claustrophobic that helps me
I Worked out if i sleep on my side that is my fav position anyways and pull up the covers to under my chin i e around or over the leakage the noise goes away and i am assuming so does the leakage

No coffee tea etc after 6pm last night and supper around 7 pm and started washing With Dove soap its a life style change for-sure

So far so good will see how the 3am up for work works out the rest of the Week
sleep tight
Clive
Post Reply Post Reply
britincanada Wrote:
Night number 3 Slept like a baby woke up 1s and 6am and felt well rested i owe it to the Quattro FX Mask its Not Claustrophobic that helps me
I Worked out if i sleep on my side that is my fav position anyways and pull up the covers to under my chin i e around or over the leakage the noise goes away and i am assuming so does the leakage

britincanada, I am glad that you are doing so well a lot of people have trouble geting use to the machine Good luck Smile
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,212 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,799 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,322 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 6,757 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,252 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.