Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[News] Apnea Board Reaches 5,000 members!
Rainbow 
Apnea Board Reaches 5,000 members!
Well, on our old forum, we had over 8,000 members, and now, after moving to our new forum software platform earlier this year, we've slowly re-gained members and now we're at a milestone of sorts...

The new Apnea Board forum now has over 5,000 registered members!

Our 5,000th member is shown below:

[Image: 5000.jpg]

Polycron, I've sent you a Private Message (PM)... as a prize for being our 5,000th member, you are the winner of a one-year supply of CPAP filters... simply reply to my PM and let me know the exact make and model of your CPAP machine & your mailing address before the end of this month, and they will be shipped to you free.

Congrats
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Apnea Board Reaches 5,000 members!
Nice gesture, SS. I whole heartily approve!! Banana Well-done Banana
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
Way to go!!!! [Image: clapping_hands.gif]

Nice gesture SS!!! Well-done
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
SS.... Now I know why you're my HERO!!!!!!

CleaverGood-workSHa_clap2Banana
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 616 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Sleep physicians that value OSCAR and the Apnea Board community FrankFuss 26 3,338 02-28-2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  New to the board: Pre Therapy, suspected Central Apnea MVoltaire 12 499 02-28-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: MVoltaire
  [Mod Note] Attention Advisory Members - Vote Now Sleeprider 1 289 02-27-2024, 04:11 PM
  [Admin Note] Members-Only FILES SuperSleeper 13 403 02-16-2024, 06:28 PM
  New to Board. Need help interpreting OSCAR Travel2BFree 23 1,671 12-07-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [News] Apnea Board News 2023 email copy SuperSleeper 0 644 10-10-2023, 12:32 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.