Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Very impressed with 1800CPAP
Very impressed with 1800CPAP
Just had a knock on the front door from the delivery man ..Its a package from 1800CPAP for 4 mask cushions, a strap and ClimateLine
Now only need to get some filters and I,m covered for a year supplies
The package shipped from US on the 5th and arrived here today on the 10th Sept, considering the weekend ... very good service
Definitely recommend this supplier especially for Aussies so they don,t have to pay local rip-off prices
Thank you 1800CPAP
1800CPAP .... Supplier #10
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Very impressed with 1800CPAP
That is good to know. Thanks
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi zonk, It's GREAT to hear that you got such fast service from this company. Thanks for this post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I am very impressed! I've had some things take twice as long from only a few states away! Good you got it so quickly!
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-10-2012, 07:20 PM)mjbearit Wrote: I am very impressed! I've had some things take twice as long from only a few states away! Good you got it so quickly!
Now getting better with the "new lower international shipping rates"

From the website .... International Shipping Options
We are happy to announce that we now have much lower international rates for all of your CPAP products!
Post Reply Post Reply
As was I the first time when purchasing a "gently used" Resmed S9 Autoset as a back up machine and exactly the same express service when buying some other supplies. Another satisfied Aussie customer.
Post Reply Post Reply
I hate to be a downer but you can't mention suppliers other than by their supplier number. So the title will go along with any other references.

Glad you got good service!
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-12-2016, 08:07 AM)player Wrote: I hate to be a downer but you can't mention suppliers other than by their supplier number. So the title will go along with any other references.

The policy is specific to links; and to work arounds such as saying xxxxxx dot com. The list is maintained to permit using a numeric reference that can be looked up to get to a link. You can say things like: I got it at Amazon. So, from my understanding of the rules, Zonk is within the rules. The Admin may see it differently.

This thread was created 9 September, 2012. If it had been in violation of the commercial links rule, a moderator would have edited out the offending portion long ago.

(Looks like Zonk self resurrected a necro-thread he started in 2012.)
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-12-2016, 08:30 AM)justMongo Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 08:07 AM)player Wrote: I hate to be a downer but you can't mention suppliers other than by their supplier number. So the title will go along with any other references.

The policy is specific to links; and to work arounds such as saying xxxxxx dot com.

Mongo right. Zonk OK. No links. Names OK.

Can say Secondwind. Can say SecondwindCPAP. Can say Supplier #2. Can't say SecondwindCPAP dot (word fragment that starts with "C" and rhymes with "yom")

No different than saying "For dry nasal passages, I got this product called Ayre nasal saline gel at Walgreen's Pharmacy."

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply

Numbers are preferable providing the supplier is listed, names are okay too as long as the name does not include dot com

e.g XXXX CPAP is okay, if followed by dot com, is not okay
XXXX (fourex) nothing to do with CPAP, in fact is a lovely Australian beer from Queensland

Cheers

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Very impressed with secondwindcpap zonk 1 2,935 06-27-2012, 12:26 PM
Last Post: mjbearit

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.