Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First post
RE: First post
Thank you very much DeepBreathing.
Very useful and accurate information. I will try to find out the settings of my machine.
Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
I thought you were a new user and you were under evaluation. Are you going back for regular check-ups and having your data read from the machine, though I think it doesn't count central apnea. If you have been on it for 12 months, they should have you back for another study, using a machine and mask. To make sure you AHI is being well treated. Or at the minimum a trial of a machine that measures all apnea events.
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks ajack, for your valuable information.

Now I am in Santander 500 km from Madrid, but I have already got an appointment with a new pulmonologist specialized in apnea on the day July 10 in Madrid.

I hope to resolve many of the doubts that have arisen and to make the most appropriate decisions.

With new and better information and tests, I will contact you again in the forum.

Thanks for everything and regards.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with adjustments post open heart valve replacement SistineKid 0 10 24 minutes ago
Last Post: SistineKid
  First post - First week of CPAP R1c4ard06 3 102 04-16-2024, 04:03 PM
Last Post: R1c4ard06
  [CPAP] First Post - Can't stay asleep with CPAP DKane 10 359 04-02-2024, 01:41 PM
Last Post: DKane
Question [Diagnosis] First post-CPAP visit to Sleep Doc - What to talk about? FlyAU98 7 329 03-30-2024, 05:58 PM
Last Post: FlyAU98
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,364 629,790 03-24-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  r4robin - Therapy Thread (Help with BiLevel settings-post #5) r4robin 42 2,002 03-11-2024, 01:26 PM
Last Post: bertchintus
  First Post - Help with Settings Ideas jrudicel 3 217 03-10-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jrudicel

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.