Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help me out here please
RE: Help me out here please
(06-28-2017, 02:55 PM)stanleydean Wrote: Hi iceman2K, welcome to the forum, you will find help here so stick with it. It seems that many of us experience some of the same issues that you are struggling with tn terms of lack of enough sleep and quality of sleep. I think soft music and/or easy reading can be helpful when it is difficult to get to sleep. I also think that TV and video games micht be counter productive. Different things work for different people. For most of us it is important to get enough sleep so don't give up on finding that right formula for you. Eating after dinnertime can make it difficult to drop off as can drinking certain beverages. When I have trouble dropping off I sometimes can get to sleep by trying to solve some hypothetical problem in my mind Being too warm or too cold could keep you awake as will being angry or upset when you try to fall asleep. Keep plugging away and you will most likely make some improvement.

Hoping for much improvement for you,

Stan

Thank you. I appreciate that.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.