Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

"service needed"
RE: "service needed"
(10-16-2012, 10:26 AM)Barberjohn Wrote: I unplugged it, FROM THE WALL, and after my second trip to the can (I know, TMI) plugged it back in and...no prollum from thereon out.
glad it worked for you

Post Reply Post Reply
Yay! So glad it was an easy fix!

I had a job in college setting up and maintaining arcade machines. I know, tough job. When we went to a site (bowling alleys, mostly), my job was to go to the machines that had the 'out of order' signs and unplug them. Then, I'd go back and plug them back in. That 'fixed' nearly all of them every time.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-15-2012, 06:01 PM)Barberjohn Wrote: Hello fellow air-heads ! Been usung a CPap for about five years. MY "bipap-pro Bi-flex" by Philips respironics tells me it "needs service". Any thoughts on how best deal with this shituation ? What did we snorers do before these machines ? Anyone else have a failed throat operation to beat the Cpap ? Will my healthcare provider get back to me before I run out of inane questions ? Guess not, oh well.

I have lost weight through diet and exercise. i think exercise helps the most. that should make sense and it improves everything else with you life. I went from over 12 to 6 on my cpap. 6 barely blows. I don't think I need it anymore but my wife says I still snore a little and wants me to keep using it. she needs white noise to sleep and I think the cpap helps with that. also there is an exercise that seemed to help. stick your tongue out as far as you can and hold for several seconds and repeat several times. do it often and it will strengthen the throat and help get rid of the turkey neck from loosing weight. worked for me hope this helps.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,529 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 149 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 100 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  Help needed SteveC 23 1,073 03-02-2024, 05:16 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  help needed teamarliss 7 296 02-25-2024, 10:11 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
Wink [CPAP] NEW USER - Assistance Needed Interpreting OSCAR Data tommythecat 1 279 02-17-2024, 12:55 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Advice Needed With Settings and Deciphering OSCAR Data WhatIsRemSleep 16 947 02-12-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.