Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Trouble with Sleepyhead
Trouble with Sleepyhead
Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

To download the SleepyHead software, go here:
http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH/

I downloaded the SleepyHead Software to keep track of my sleep data. When I try and upload my info it says "couldn't find any new machine data at the locations given" and I can't figure out why. Any help would be appreciated.
RE: Trouble with Sleepyhead
The Help section of the version I downloaded says your machine is not a supported machine. Here is what it says its supports:

CPAP
Philips Respironics System One (CPAP, Auto, BiPAP & ASV models)
ResMed S9 models (CPAP, Auto, VPAP)
DeVilbiss Intellipap (Auto)

Oximetry
Contec CMS50 Oximeters
ResMed S9 Oximeter Attachment

I have the version for the MAC so your information may be different. Look in the help section.

(02-11-2013, 01:10 PM)theosgirl45 Wrote: I downloaded the SleepyHead Software to keep track of my sleep data. When I try and upload my info it says "couldn't find any new machine data at the locations given" and I can't figure out why. Any help would be appreciated.

The online help has a slightly different list:

Philips Respironics
RemStar System One Series, including BIPAP & AutoSV machines.
FileTongueRSystemOne.png
Basic models like 250P and similar do not record anything more than usage data. Most of these unsupported models have names that end in Plus.

ResMed
S9 Machines, including VPAP & ASV machines.
File:ResMedS9.png
As with Philips Respironics machines, some models (eg, "Escape") only record usage data, and are not supported by SleepyHead.

DeVilbiss
Intellipap
File:Intellipap.png
Support for these machines is currently progressing well.
There is no flow rate waveform available (via the SD card) in current Intellipap models.
However this may be accessable via a serial cable, but it would require a computer near the bed to record it.

Fisher & Paykel
File:F&PIcon.png
Basic support has been added to SleepyHead GIT source.. it still needs testing.
Flow waveform still needs decoding.

(02-11-2013, 03:11 PM)SPOUSE Wrote: The Help section of the version I downloaded says your machine is not a supported machine. Here is what it says its supports:

CPAP
Philips Respironics System One (CPAP, Auto, BiPAP & ASV models)
ResMed S9 models (CPAP, Auto, VPAP)
DeVilbiss Intellipap (Auto)

Oximetry
Contec CMS50 Oximeters
ResMed S9 Oximeter Attachment

I have the version for the MAC so your information may be different. Look in the help section.

(02-11-2013, 01:10 PM)theosgirl45 Wrote: I downloaded the SleepyHead Software to keep track of my sleep data. When I try and upload my info it says "couldn't find any new machine data at the locations given" and I can't figure out why. Any help would be appreciated.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Trouble staying asleep with CPAP sarahsleeps 46 2,120 04-12-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 270 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Trouble Breathing, take off mask and put back on, then no trouble? mogulman 0 251 02-13-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mogulman
  Still Having Trouble with Sleeping CcReesezzzzz01 7 496 02-13-2024, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Trouble with multiple masks jlpool 5 718 11-28-2023, 09:08 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Trouble getting Knightsbridge chinstrap slowe 9 936 11-27-2023, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Trouble staying asleep with CPAP TiredTom111 4 846 07-20-2023, 11:04 AM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.