Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

help please
help please
can you please help me my machine reads Error settings reset to default settings contact service provider.

have a res med Elitets S 9 elite and I cannot get out of that setting. I just had surgery and I really need to get this going they will not help me till a weekday.
I tried holding buttons down and I'm plugging it all from each other and I can't get out of this error screen . thank you and God bless
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: help please
Have you tried unplugging from the wall, waiting a few seconds then plugging it back in?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Dianne,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
Best of luck to you and I hope you have a speedy recovery from your surgery.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Try taking the SD data card out from the back of the machine. Take the water tank out, then remove the humidifier from the blower unit and run it that way.

Tell us the exact wording of the error message.

Has anything happened like an impact or turning the machine over?
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
does it make any difference removing the card
probably you have to return the machine to your provider to clear the message

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-17-2013, 09:44 PM)Dianne Wrote: can you please help me my machine reads Error settings reset to default settings contact service provider.

have a res med Elitets S 9 elite and I cannot get out of that setting. I just had surgery and I really need to get this going they will not help me till a weekday.
I tried holding buttons down and I'm plugging it all from each other and I can't get out of this error screen . thank you and God bless

I looked over the responses and without having your machine to analyze I suggest the following concept if possible:

Perhaps the machines are not designed to function from "default" mode and require programming, so to speak. If you can, try editing the parameters, at least the date and time.
If that fails, try running ResScan, set up the pertinent details and save it to the SD card. Put your card back in your S9 and rev it up.

I can't guarantee it will work, but off the top of my head it sounds like it may be logical. If noboby else's suggestions work, give it a try.
I am assuming, of course, that your computer has an SD card slot, for which it can be read much like a floppy disk or "memory stick".
Wish you luck.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.