Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

$4500 for this ??
RE: $4500 for this ??
(03-22-2013, 12:36 PM)Labrat0116 Wrote: I may get lucky soon..... Might be able to obtain the equipment through the VA with no out-of-pocket costs. The wheels are turning ever so slowly.

Hey folks, I "finally" got my machine (from the VA) about a week ago. It's a RESPIRONICS DS950HS SV. Got a Quattro full faced mask as well. I saw on the box the costs was $2999 for the machine and $169 for the mask.

Not 100% sure yet if I'm liable for a Co-pay yet, but I'll deal with that when the time comes. 20% of $3179 sure beats 20% of $4500!

Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats, Labrat0116 - good news!

Bouncy
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-09-2013, 10:40 AM)Labrat0116 Wrote: Not 100% sure yet if I'm liable for a Co-pay yet, but I'll deal with that when the time comes. 20% of $3179 sure beats 20% of $4500!

Maybe your copay will be closer to 20% of $1500 by the time the insurance company or whatever agency you're dealing with assigns it's "allowed" cost.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
GREAT to hear you got your machine, CONGRATULATIONS.!
Best of luck with it.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Excellent!

Big Grin
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.