Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Trying New Masks
RE: Trying New Masks
Sailor, I always check out the masks available from Supplier #1 from our Supplier List. They have an option that allows you to put a check mark on masks you're interested in and then click on "Compare Selected" items, then it gives you a nice list of comparisons in columns.

Pretty sure other CPAP suppliers might have a similar function. Also, you can check out the mask trial program that cpap library offers, where you can try out a mask and pay only shipping costs both ways. Our members report that it's a pretty good program. [edit by Admin: this site is now a DME - (go to Supplier #25 in the Supplier List)]

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Trying New Masks
I have been using vendor #1 to get all my stuff so far. They offer something called return insurance on their masks. If you get it, they send a UPS return label with the order. The insurance for the swift FX was $15.48. They ship it to me for free and the insurance includes return shipping. So that compares well to the cpap library program. I got free return insurance on my quattro. So I can try a few out and not spend big bucks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom-Fitted Masks? TonyBoBony 5 344 03-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: TonyBoBony
  Switched masks and adjustment period sleepingbetterinFl 1 218 01-21-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Question Are there alternative straps out there for masks that does not slide off? hejohoo 4 407 01-20-2024, 11:51 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Other masks to try? acordeon 5 494 01-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Expat31
  [Equipment] 12 months of therapy. Tried several masks/nothing working Tiredkiwi 5 492 12-30-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Why different pressures with different masks Dawei 6 423 12-29-2023, 03:08 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Resmed masks with magnets and coronary stents stillaliveca 0 454 12-19-2023, 10:12 PM
Last Post: stillaliveca

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.