Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleepyhead- data cuts off after about 6 hours
sleepyhead- data cuts off after about 6 hours
First- thanks to jedimark and others for creating/maintaining the software.

I'm having trouble finding my data from later in the night (morning, actually). The charts cut-off at somewhere between 5:45am and 7:15am. At first I thought I could see the rest of the data by zooming in with the left mouse button and then dragging the chart by holding down the right mouse button. I would have to do this several times; getting a finer and finer zoom in order to see x-axis go to the hour I awoke. However, upon closer inspection I noticed that there wasn't any new data- the data from 6am and earlier was getting moved over to whatever time period was now showing on the x-axis.

Is my explanation of the issue at all clear? Does anyone else have the problem and know how to fix it?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepyhead- data cuts off after about 6 hours
The zoom feature on SleepyHead is rather non-intuitive. You cannot drag the selected area. Furthermore, when left-clicking to zoom in, for me on WinXP, it actually zooms into the opposite side of the chart. Once you notice this, it's easy enough to work around.

What you might want to try is to right-click repeatedly to zoom out as far as possible. Then, on the Daily page on the top graph, left click and drag a small selection at the right-most section of the graph. That will zoom into your selected region.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepyhead- data cuts off after about 6 hours
Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, it doesn't solve the problem. It seems to work at first glance: I end up getting the later hours showing on the x-axis. However, the data has just moved over from earlier. For example, the leak graph has four clear spikes to 20l/m, 19l/min, 10l/min then 6l/min between 5:45am and 7:30am. If I then zoom out, move the selection on the top graph, go back to the leak graph and drag it over, the spikes move and appear to between 8:20am and 9:30am. It's very odd.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 286 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 252 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Big Gap In Readings - Hours of use too short an4g745 12 475 03-01-2024, 06:50 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Total machine use hours? milogurd 1 277 02-03-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Why do I wake up after a few hours sleep? John Reston 6 492 01-28-2024, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Consistently Waking Up After ~3 Hours on CPAP sammyg7241 2 439 01-20-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Question [CPAP] Consistently Waking Up After 3 Hours on CPAP sammyg7241 2 528 01-11-2024, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Expat31

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.