Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Lost data on Resmed graphs
Lost data on Resmed graphs
Hope someone can help

I downloaded my nights data into the Resmed software this morning and when I went to view it, I found that there was no data shown on both the Summary Graphs and in the Statistics file, for all days that were already saved and last nights data.

However there is data showing in the Detailed Graphs.

Can someone explained what has happened and how do I go about having the data showing in the Summary graph and in the Statistics file
Happy sleeping
From Worthog in Brightwater (Mountain Creek)Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Lost data on Resmed graphs
Funny you should mention this, worthog. This morning I also downloaded last nights data into ResScan. There was a little over 1 hour of data missing, beginning about 1 hour after I went to bed. The data then resumed for a little over another three hours. In the previous four nights of data, there has not been a hitch in the software or the download. I also deleted today's download, and tried again with the same results. However, SleepyHead did not show any loss of the same data, from the same card. Anybody have an ideas??
Breathing keeps you alive. And PAP helps keep you breathing!
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-12-2012, 06:44 PM)JumpStart Wrote: Funny you should mention this, worthog. This morning I also downloaded last nights data into ResScan. There was a little over 1 hour of data missing, beginning about 1 hour after I went to bed. The data then resumed for a little over another three hours. In the previous four nights of data, there has not been a hitch in the software or the download. I also deleted today's download, and tried again with the same results. However, SleepyHead did not show any loss of the same data, from the same card. Anybody have an ideas??
Did you adjusted the clock time to daylight savings.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-12-2012, 09:51 PM)zonk Wrote:
(03-12-2012, 06:44 PM)JumpStart Wrote: Funny you should mention this, worthog. This morning I also downloaded last nights data into ResScan. There was a little over 1 hour of data missing, beginning about 1 hour after I went to bed. The data then resumed for a little over another three hours. In the previous four nights of data, there has not been a hitch in the software or the download. I also deleted today's download, and tried again with the same results. However, SleepyHead did not show any loss of the same data, from the same card. Anybody have an ideas??

Yes we are now in NZ for hols and we have adjusted the time forward by 3 hours. That should not of affected it tho
Happy sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-12-2012, 11:54 PM)worthog Wrote:

Yes we are now in NZ for hols and we have adjusted the time forward by 3 hours. That should not of affected it tho

Well this morning when I downloaded last nights data, the system showed all the data in the other graphs, that I referred to above in my orignal posting. so all is ok now.
Happy sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-13-2012, 02:53 PM)worthog Wrote:
(03-12-2012, 11:54 PM)worthog Wrote:

Well this morning when I downloaded last nights data, the system showed all the data in the other graphs, that I referred to above in my orignal posting. so all is ok now.
Glad it,s all good now.
B36 explain the S9 clock time change in this thread.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ock-change

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Lost weight, no doc, can't get my settings right... japesinjapan 9 277 03-21-2024, 01:52 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 245 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  [Pressure] New CPAP user - Please help interpreting graphs fsdx2004 40 2,048 03-07-2024, 08:01 AM
Last Post: fsdx2004
  Help Interpreting Resmed Aircurve 10 VAuto Data fracturedhibernation 1 249 02-23-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 480 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Treatment] What Do My Graphs Mean? | OSCAR TiredTim 27 1,488 02-12-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  'Near-perfect' flowrate graphs CPAPnerd 7 431 02-11-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.