Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Left My SD Card while out of town
RE: Left My SD Card while out of town
(08-17-2013, 08:43 PM)fallonboy Wrote: Thanks again. I am getting ready for Roux-En-Y gastric by-pass surgery later this month. I must rack up 3 weeks of good data before the operation. This machine is new to me.

Best of luck to you on your Bariatric Surgery!!!! Hopefully, you will be able to put Sleep Apnea into remission. I was not able to but my pressures were decreased as a result of my weight loss. Sleep-well
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-17-2013, 08:43 PM)fallonboy Wrote: Thanks again. I am getting ready for Roux-En-Y gastric by-pass surgery later this month. I must rack up 3 weeks of good data before the operation. This machine is new to me.
Good luck...I had the Duodenal Switch 2 1/2 years ago (I needed to keep my pyloric valve so I could take NSAIDS). Lost all my excess weight.

MY sleep apnea wasn't so easily solved...turns out I was dealing with a skinny windpipe and hypoxia issues. But I resolved mine and do not use a cpap at all now.

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-17-2013, 11:40 AM)fallonboy Wrote: I left my SD CARD at my fishing shack and will not be back for 2 weeks.

Questions:
1. can I use the machine without it?
2. can I buy another SD card and will it copy past and future data?

Thank you

PR bipap auto 750P

When I had the S9 Elite, they told me to mail my SD card to the DME and then they would mail it back to me. They also said that the stats would still be in the CPAP machine. I never would mail my SD card in. I took it in a few times but there was only one person that was allowed to download the info and half the time, she couldn't get it done so I quit taking the card in. They also told me that having 8 events per hour was just fine. Basically, they were not watching me the as they promised and that is why for 2 years, my CPAP therapy has not been successful as it should have been.

Do you have a DME that you get your supplies from, etc.? If so, I would give them a call and tell them what is going on and ask if the machine stores the data if you don't have an SD card. Also, maybe they can provide you one that works (not sure why the one you bought doesn't work).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Picking up where I left off - My CPAP Therapy Thread SwirlySauce 38 2,774 04-10-2023, 03:48 PM
Last Post: SwirlySauce
  How effective is APAP if left to do it's thing? chris94546 4 612 03-16-2023, 02:02 AM
Last Post: chris94546
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 921 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  Throbbing sensation behind the left ear, might be waking me SleepFoo 9 907 07-28-2022, 05:15 PM
Last Post: SleepFoo
  [CPAP] Really new, left in dark by doctors ConorRyan2612 18 1,696 11-26-2021, 10:01 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Discomfort of turning left & right in bed due to CPAP mask hose. Any suggestions? WWu777 16 2,075 05-31-2021, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 41 50,867 04-29-2021, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Scobber

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.