Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] How do I get AHI on ResMed S9 AutoSet
How do I get AHI on ResMed S9 AutoSet

I have the ResMed S9 Auto Set CPAP machine. There is no designation on the machine anywhere that it is an Escape model. When I access the Clinical Info Menu it only displays "Period" and "Usage". How do I get the machine to display my AHI?

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How do I get AHI on ResMed S9 AutoSet
(09-14-2013, 06:39 PM)tswrace Wrote:
I have the ResMed S9 Auto Set CPAP machine. There is no designation on the machine anywhere that it is an Escape model. When I access the Clinical Info Menu it only displays "Period" and "Usage". How do I get the machine to display my AHI?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

As far as I know, the S9 autoset will not display your AHI. You would need to import the data from your SD card into ResScan and/or Sleepyhead software.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only
Post Reply Post Reply
Thread-SleepyHead-Software-Download-Link-free-open-source-software
Post Reply Post Reply
You need to change the "sleep quality" to "on" and it will display "usage" "mask-fit" and AHI. Least that's what it says in the manual....just got mine so Im not really sure.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi tswrace,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
What me50 said.
Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-14-2013, 07:48 PM)Bobshouse Wrote: You need to change the "sleep quality" to "on" and it will display "usage" "mask-fit" and AHI. Least that's what it says in the manual....just got mine so Im not really sure.

I can see the sleep quality, usage, mask fit but not AHI on my s9 auto set. I could see the AHI on my S9 Elite though.
Post Reply Post Reply
As Bobshouse pointed out, make sure "Sleep Quality" set to On otherwise if set to usage will only shows usage (how many hours using the machine each night for insurance compliance purposes) and no efficacy data
[Image: s9-pic2.jpg]

Here is the S9 setup in pictures and video http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup

The clinical manual is available via Email, scroll down to section three to ask for the manual
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Here is the link to both ResScan and SleepyHead software
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links

Post Reply Post Reply
Make sure sleep quality is turned on in clinical settings. To access clinical settings, hold down double check mark button and knob button simultaneously for 3 seconds.

Once sleep quality is turned on in clinical settings AHI will be displayed at the bottom when you press the "I" button. To get breakdown and see averages for time frames, go into clinical info - to get there you need to hold down "I" button and double check mark button simultaneously for three seconds. Once in, turn knob one click ccw to get to sleep report then press knob down to enter sleep report. Turn knob to scroll to the bottom. AHI breakdown is right under leak report. Click on "Period" and turn knob to change the time frame for displayed averages.

Okay
Post Reply Post Reply
Awesome!! Thanks. I got it done!!
Post Reply Post Reply
You can see last night's AHI. Don't go into clinician mode - just put the highlight on Home, then press the I button. You'll get the hours used, mask fit and AHI for the previous night. (Note that this resets itself at 12 noon machine time).

For more than just last night's AHI you need to download the data from the SD card and use a program like ResScan or Sleepyhead.
..Deleted . I should have read the preceeding posts first
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 19 360 1 hour ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 108 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  ResMed S9 AutoSet and OSCAR - Help Appreciated Slippy 12 467 03-16-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Slippy
  ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet and Oscar Bucktilley 4 213 03-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bucktilley
Grin [Equipment] JOY! I've been swapped to a ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet (from a SEFAM S.Box) dbcpap 9 1,240 02-12-2024, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Resmed Autoset 10 buzzing noise - what now? mogulman 8 594 01-16-2024, 11:42 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Resmed 11 autoset For Her mode help! HMG7450 10 678 11-15-2023, 10:06 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.