Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleep study
RE: sleep study
Have you ever felt comfortable with this doctor? Have you seen the actual RX the doctor sent to the sleep lab. I would pin down the details now and consider changing doctors if things don't add up.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-23-2013, 01:06 PM)bwexler Wrote: Have you ever felt comfortable with this doctor? Have you seen the actual RX the doctor sent to the sleep lab. I would pin down the details now and consider changing doctors if things don't add up.

I think I will make an appointment with a pulmonologist b/c my O2 was at 85 at the lowest and 92 at the highest.
Post Reply Post Reply
I would still want to see the Rx for the sleep lab. I always believe everything people tell me then I verify. If I have reason to doubt I may verify 2 or 3 different ways.
Neither your sleep doctor or the lab has given you much reason to trust.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-23-2013, 02:49 PM)bwexler Wrote: I would still want to see the Rx for the sleep lab. I always believe everything people tell me then I verify. If I have reason to doubt I may verify 2 or 3 different ways.
Neither your sleep doctor or the lab has given you much reason to trust.

Sure havent and i called him on it when he cld 2day. he told me that once I reached 16 supposed to go on BiPAP I have a prescription from the Sleep Center that sounds 16 or greater and when they reach 16 stopPed
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] Got sleep study results and I am quite fustrated ewarner64 6 81 2 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  My sleep study (starting out) sabletaurus 5 171 04-16-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  First night with new Bipap after sleep study and 37 AHI mostly CA PandaZA 87 1,397 04-13-2024, 09:07 AM
Last Post: PandaZA
  [Diagnosis] Second opinion on study is needed please Abdulfakih 17 370 04-04-2024, 08:42 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Do I not need a CPAP anymore? In-Lab Study Results brehski 6 222 04-03-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Home Sleep Study - Low AHI but significant desat ArcherNeedsSleep 68 6,288 04-02-2024, 04:13 PM
Last Post: ArcherNeedsSleep
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 386 03-27-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.